“A great weekend”
Review of The Old Cottage

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bourne End
The Old Cottage
Ranked #1 of 1 Bourne End B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I went to a wedding in Bourne End at the weekend and stayed at The Old Cottage for two nights. Jenny and Graham were extremely welcoming and friendly from the off and that didn't change all weekend. The B&B is very clean, comfortable, warm and friendly; and the Full English was well cooked, nice and hot and very delicious. The names written on chalk boards hanging on the bedroom doors was a lovely touch. This B&B is to be thoroughly recommended and if I'm back in the area again, I will certainly contact them to see if they have a room available.

Room Tip: There are 3 rooms, the one I stayed in was a twin and looked over the back garden with a tremendous...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 31 July 2014

My friend and I stayed at The Old Cottage on 25th and 26th July 2014 to attend a wedding. We were made to feel extremely welcome by Jenny and Graham after a long and tiring journey. The bedroom was lovely with the most comfortable beds. Breakfast was delicious, lovely fresh fruit with yogurt and the full English breakfast was beautifully cooked. We were made to feel so at home in this beautiful cottage with its lovely garden.
I will definately stay again. Thanks to Jenny and Graham their guest house is a True Gem!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

On our 3 nights stay we were made to feel very welcome even when we turned up we were given tea or coffee and biscuits in the lounge. Breakfast Excellent, Room Excellent perfect for familys.
Run by a lovely friendly couple who made us feel rights at home
Many Thanks to you both
Hope to see you soon

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have stayed at The Old Cottage on several occasions, the most recent being in March 2013. I have always meant to write a review! It is a lovely B&B. Jenny and Graham are wonderful hosts, and welcome you into their home. The bedrooms (I have stayed in all three) are all nicely decorated, clean and the beds super comfortable! The breakfasts are delicious. The dining room looks out across the back garden to the fields beyond. The house cat will probably be meowing at you through the french doors to come in! From the B&B you can walk into the village of Bourne End, take a stroll along the River Thames, or catch a train into London for a day of shopping or to see the sights. You are an easy drive from Marlow & Henley, and many tourist destinations such as Windsor Castle, and Hampton Court.
I'm looking forward to my next visit...

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Spent one night here only sorry we could not stay for another night but we had to move on, Jenny and Graham were perfect hosts extremely friendly and made us feel very welcome as did the friendly cat who decided that she liked our king room as much as we did, husbands fault as he left the door open but made us feel very much at home. Breakfast was a treat Lovely fresh fruit and yoghurt lots of cereal plenty of toast butter and jams. Highly recommend

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have stayed with Jenny and Graham many times and every time has been an absolute pleasure. The Old Cottage has lots of charm, the rooms are lovely and the full English breakfast is a must! Jenny and Graham are perfect hosts who can't do enough for you.

Room Tip: They are all good!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Recently spent two nights at the Old Cottage. Lovely house, lovely people and the cooked breakfasts are amazing! A real home from home. Would we stay there again - absolutely!
We were lucky enough to stay at the same time as Graham and Jenny's friend "Richard" who doubles their part-time Head Waiter. I have never laughed so much. A truly memorable stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Been to The Old Cottage? Share your experiences!