DIVANGA HOSTEL
  • Beachfront
Hotel Panamerican(Santa Marta)
Hotel Tucuraca(Santa Marta)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsthe ownerpool tablenice poolgreat cocktailsswimming poolamazing foodplace to staysanta martafellow travelersthree nightslonely planeta great staydouble roomclean roomsin townlucielucy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Divanga B&B and I had a very positive experience. The staff is always willing to help and the food served in their restaurant is great!

After making the check out and heading back to Cartagena, I realized I had left my ipod there. Lucie, Divanga's owner was really quick to notify they have found it and arrange the shipment to Bogotá.

If I get back to Taganga I am likely staying at Divanga's again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 30 August 2013

This was a great hostel! Clean, inviting, social, helpful staff, solid breakfast program, hammocks, pool, internet... I confidently left my large backpack in the locker here while I went on a hike/bike excursion with Elemento. ($45/night for a double room) Not the cheapest hostel option but completely worth it!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

We has a great stay, good service and it was nice hanging out by the pool though it wasnt super clean. Great WiFi. Good food, excellent fruit drinks. Friendly people, good service. A bit more expensive than average. Go for a room with an AC as the fan room gets too hot!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

It was a very nice hotel great pool and awesome rooms.
Had cockroaches, but other than that the room was very clean.
Breakfast was very tasty and lovely.
Great staff.
A bit expensive but worth the money. I recommend taking a room with airconditioning.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights, and found the place comfortable, the staff very friendly and inclusive, and the food great. The ceviche there was so good, I had it 3 times. It also felt really safe, the staff very honest about how dodgy Taganga has become of late, and gave us good advice. Defiantly a great place to stay. Good brekkie too, though water pressure wasn't great.

• Stayed: June 2013