All reviews camping field games room kings park new owners indoor pool toilet block lovely site goal posts the pub dog walking area football pitch pain au chocolate touring caravan nice campsite great quality food play area weekend camping
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We are from London and travelled all the way to visit the area of Wales. This camp site is great and lovely. Friendly staff and good facilities too. It has a shop with basic stuff, swimming pool was clean and they serve refreshments. Overlooking sea and beautiful Tenby and Amroth beach are nearby, just few miles away. We went around the Pembrokeshire areas especially some lovely coastal areas. So lovely...
The only thing that I don't like was the ground, soft and I can feel it inside my tent. It was raining for 2 days before we pitch, that's why. But was ok. Had good experience though. Will come back again.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Lovely friendly staff . Top showers very clean and nicely done out . Camping showers need a revamp . But clean enough.

We were kept awake most nights . Firstly by a wanna be dom jolly who was screaming into his mobile till at least 1am . At one point tuning his car on to charge his phone . This was 1.30 and then singing on loud speaker . "Take that" . Will never be he same again .
We had that for 2 nights .
Third night lovely and peacefull.
4 th night rave in the village kept nearly all of us awake on the whole campsite . But that was not little kings fault .
It's was in the village

Food in the pub is exceptional . Good value for money . I was slightly upset at that my husband and child finished their meal amd I was still eating as I am slow and have a swallowing problem and a paranoia of eating out .
The waiter who was really lovely amd friendly . came and took their plates away . Whilst I was still eating . This made me not finish my meal which was bloody gorgeous . As i did find this a little rude .
You don't take plates away until everyone is finished .

Swimming pool- great .

Staff very friendly

Shop - very reasonable . And tasty treats of warm fresh hot breads etc .

Nice welcome pack of information .

I will go back if I want to do tenby area again

But I did find where we were pitched 57 . We were so far away from the loos
And not much organisation with pitches . But ground was great.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Me and my husband have been coming to Little Kings Park for over 5 years! Before we had our children and now with the 2 of them. I honestly would not go anywhere else. This little gem is an amazing place, friendly staff. Spotlessly clean. The staff can't do enough for you. Hugely highly recommend!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

If youve visited this site before it is well worth going again as the transformation is unbelievable. We have stayed on this site for the last eight years celebrating our youngest childs birthday each year. In the two years that it has been in new hands the site has been completely transformed. Sean and Amanda are a lovely, welcoming couple and totally committed to providing the best in hospitality and facilities that they can. They have already made huge progress in improving the facilities and plan on renovating the Camping toilet block at the end of this season. The Caravan block has already benefited from a stylish upgrade to a high standard. The brand new indoor pool is a must and the renovation to the bar and restaurant area has been done sympathetically to echo the original features to the exiting bar which is the old farm house. The food is best described as good quality pub food at reasonable prices with very generous portions. The team that Sean and Amanda have built around them are all keen and willing to help with any problems you may encounter either with any of the facilities the park provides or with any breakdowns to your caravan or tent equipment if they can. Many of them are resident on the park and take great pride in keeping the park immaculate and well presented. It is often the case that when things go well it does not reflect the amount of effort put in behind the scenes. This is most certainly the case here and you will always find Sean and Amanda working with the rest of their team to maintain the high standards they have set themselves. Little Kings is well on the way to becoming one of the premier sites in the area, with more plans for improvements in the pipeline, my only concern is that this will make booking a pitch more difficult. A fantastic family friendly site we will continue to visit whenever we can.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

We camped in a tent Lovely site, very clean and friendly staff, showers and toilets all very clean top block opp pool are more modern. Swimming Pool is divine lovely and warm and great depth for little ones, had lots of fun. The Tavern gets very busy didn't eat in there but the food looked lovely. Great facilities for washing up and laundry took home all clean cloths yeah., Only downside is the noise from the cars and tractor whizzing up and down the lane, would definately go back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family