Moda House
The Portcullis Hotel(Chipping Sodbury)
US$129
PremierInn.com
US$177
US$106
US$154
Holiday Inn Bristol - Filton(Hambrook)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$101
US$100
US$85
Agoda.com
US$133
US$129
The Sodbury House Hotel(Chipping Sodbury)
  • Breakfast included
The Swan Hotel(Wotton-under-Edge)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewshigh streetmarmaladeb blocal producebreakfast was deliciouspubs and restaurantsperfect locationperfect staythe main streetexcellent choicebeautiful roomstayed one nightreturn visitcomfortable bedenjoyed our staycouldn't faultfriendly welcome
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 January 2012

I had to stay at the hotel for 2 month. Jo and Duncan made me feel like home. it was the best stay ever, most wonderful people. very warm and cousy atmosphere. i will definitily stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank rzw123456780
Reviewed 13 December 2011

My second stay at Moda House did not disappoint and once again I enjoyed the warm, friendly welcome from Jo and Duncan and had a good nights sleep in a cosy, immaculate room. Very comfortable bed and no noise during the night, despite overlooking the High Street of this charming market town.
A delicious breakfast was served in the elegant dining room, and it seemed that nothing was too much trouble.
Unfortunately I only stayed for the night as it was a fleeting business trip in the region, but I shall definitely be back and have recommended Moda House to my colleagues whenever they are in the area.
Well done and thank you !

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2011

It would be hard to be disappointed with anything you discover at this small hotel.The experience starts with the warmest of welcome from Duncan and Jo who are good hosts and appear to run a very efficient establishment.
A great deal of care and attention to detail seems to have gone into making this hotel a great place to stay.

My room was large and well furnished and overlooked the main High Street with deep Georgian windows. Best thing for me was the bed and bedding which was extremely comfortable and really enhanced my overnight stay.Super pillows! Everything was very clean, which is such an important point!There was a little road noise from the High Street in the morning but this did not provide me with any problem. Only issue for me was that the Shower was a little testing to operate!.

Only Breakfast is available and this was excellent with a wide range of choices.

A good experience!

Room Tip: I would suggest discussing on booking to ensure that your needs can be satisfied. Due to the historic nature of the building rooms and sizes will vary.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2011

Definitely a hidden gem. Lovely welcome, comfy, warm room, and Jo and duncan perfect hosts. Everything we needed was at hand, and the breakfast was great.
The decor is lovely, lots of thought there, and Moda is convenient for so many places in the area, Cotswolds, Bristol and more!

Definitely will return, excellent value all round.

Room Tip: Talk to the owners!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2011

I spent a couple of days at this hotel and I am unable to over-praise either it or its managers Jo and Duncan. The hotel itself, an impressive Georgian (I presume) building, is in a prime location on the High Street. I was welcomed in and shown round the place with a warmth that made me feel comfortable from the moment I stepped through the door. My hosts were a joy and the room was both practical and charming. Everything worked without a hitch. The communal rooms are furnished with souvenirs of the hosts' visits abroad, but never intrusively so. I would highly recommend this to anybody, regardless of your prupose for travel, as it seems to be able to adapt itself to the holiday-maker or the business-person with equal alacrity, and I shall certainly be returning myself before long.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends