Stayed here 15-22/2/14
Basic but great value. Lovely and clean. Hot water and heating in abundance. Location was great, very close to shops and ski lift. Village had everything you needed for your stay. Ski hire shop a few shops away.
Lovely views of the mountains from apartment.Parked in carpark which was cleared daily of snow.Hope to return next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dynamic mid-altitude resort, enjoying a lot of sunshine hours, offering a gentle and convivial lifestyle. A residence in the heart of a landscape garden, 50 m from the centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence L'Alpaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence l`Alpaga
- Pierre & Vacances Residence l`Alpaga Hotel Serre-Chevalier