There was 1 double bed, 1 bunk bed and 2 sofas that made into singles. The apartment was very comfortable and quiet. After a day's skiing, there was plenty of hot water for a very good shower. The kitchen area was well equipped and there was a cleaning pack when we arrived. It would get 5 stars if it had a bit of a refresh. It's a 15-20 minute walk to the ski school in the morning or you can hope to find room on the free trainbus. However, I would happily stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dynamic mid-altitude resort, enjoying a lot of sunshine hours, offering a gentle and convivial lifestyle. A residence in the heart of a landscape garden, 50 m from the centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence L'Alpaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Residence l`Alpaga Hotel Serre-Chevalier
- Pierre And Vacances Residence l`Alpaga