After a busy business week in Capetown we decided to go for a week to Mauritius 4 Seasons Resort and we made a very good choise!
Our Villa on the beach had a beautiful view and serenity.The service of the staff was fantastic the food in the restaurant was very good.
Extended breakfast in the morning.
Golf was complementary and we enjoyed the beautiful course partly along the sea.
There was life music in the restaurant but in the evening there is no real entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita consists of 136 pool villas and residences and offers unlimited, complimentary golf on an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Ernie Els. The Resort encompasses a private island, which is home to secluded beaches. Each villa features an al fresco shower, extensive veranda, plunge pool and private garden, ideal for honeymooners and privacy lovers. The two, three, four and five-bedroom residence villas offer the exclusivity of a private home for friends and family. The Spa has twelve stilted, overwater treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Mauritius At Anahita Hotel Beau Champ
- 4 Seasons Resort Mauritius At Anahita
- Four Seasons Beau Champ
- Four Seasons Hotel Mauritius
- Four Seasons Resort Mauritius At Anahita Beau Champ