“Simply Superb”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Beau Champ
Tehran
“Simply Superb”
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

What can I say! The best resort ever. A new home away from our home. Lovely weather. Friendly staff. Great golf course. Nice villas. We especially enjoyed the outdoor shower and the small private swimming pool. The only downside was lack of night life such as Disco, live DJ or Casino. Finally, Spa was really a luxury one with lots of various treatments which made you feel special. My special thanks to Krishna whom I visited everyday at Spa.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (240)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Our Honeymoon was in the mid of October 2013, I was welcomed by a bunch of flowers from one of the local flowers of Mauritius and a bride can never get enough from flowers.. Great touch.. our Vella was a garden view which has so much privacy and relaxing atmosphere. The weather was lovely were you can enjoy sun in the morning and will only need long lights sleeves in the evening.
Our staying was for 8 nights and we think it's good enough. We are impressed with the level of service and hospitality by staff, and the prompt respond for any of our requests...The smiles of the staff faces make you feel truly welcomed.
The landscapes of Mauritius and specially the resort is part of heaven, the magical beaches specially the quite one printed unforgettable memories in our hearts,the green sea blue ocean and white sands just like you are in a dream. Also there is an open beach were we got to do so many water sports activities and enjoy a list of free activities provided by the resort and relaxing under the sun with fresh count juice ... Can't take enough of that!
We were so glad of the food provided by four different restaurants, the beau champ were you can have an amazing breakfast a variety of delicious bakery , your own design refreshment juices, and don't forget the pancake and waffles yameeee! We were talking with one of the waiters that we are planning to go to the capital of Port Louis and we were surprised that they made us a lunch basket to take with some sandwiches and fresh fruits... That is a five stars service.
We loved the Italian restaurant in the resort it's a must to try, the tomato soup is a warming start of your meal before you go with the variety of options provided in their menu ..one night when my husband and I were having dinner there we were chatting with the waiter about some kind of sweet that is famous in our home the next day we were surprised that they look the recipes up and made it specially for us!! How cool is that ;) .
The nights there is so quite, walking under the moon light and the ocean breeze do captured your breath, this is totally romantic.
We enjoy our staying in the four seasons resort and made our honey moon is a holiday of lifetime and we do recommend the staying there and we wish we will be back again someday

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Maisot82
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We came here for our Honeymoon and I am so glad we did because it was the holiday of a lifetime.
My husband and I are well travelled but the Four Seasons in Mauritius really took our breath away.
You cannot fault the service as it is flawless, the staff will go above and beyond to make sure you are happy.
Part of the reason you will fall in love with this place is the little touches this hotel offers compares to others.
You go to grab a sun lounger and straight away a member of staff is there making the bed up with a footrest and pillow, bringing you over ice cold flannels which were scented of such a beautiful refreshing smell, I was addicted to this smell! Iced cold water and lemon tea with fresh coconut.
They would even come round and clean your sunglasses for you, I mean if that isn't luxury I don't know what is!
Afternoon treats in the room, ie fruit or cakes etc.
The food was INCREDIBLE...... One evening they had a themed night which was African/Mauritian, I didn't eat too much which a member of staff noticed and asked if everything was ok, to which I replied it just wasn't too my taste.
Well the next thing I know the manager is there asking if the chef could personally cook me something, once again such a high level of service. I politely refused as I was fine and very happy, the next day at lunch they bring me a special hot curry they made for me as they knew that was what I was after the night before, can this place actually get better...
My husband decided to surprise me with a meal on the beach, but it was quite windy so the hotel offered for him to have the meal on the beach at the presidential suite.
For the women out there, you know there's always a romantic moment in a film where something really special happens and you think, I wish that would happen to me? Well this was it!
Candlelight everywhere, gorgeous bunch of wild Mauritian flowers, our personal waiter who was fabulous, amazing food and champagne.
They actually provided an iPod with romantic music on it!
Also one day it was raining and we decided to go shopping, they offered us a rangerover with driver for the price of one of their lower cars, excellent! The driver was very good too and pointed out lots of culture and history of Mauritius which we loved.
On our last night the pastry chef made us this gorgeous big plate of a mixture of desserts decorated with strawberries to look like hearts etc saying happy honeymoon.
A note I will personally say to the hotel is about the stray cats, I know it bothers some people but I love cats and one day when I saw one in the resort I took it back to my villa and ordered room service (chicken,milk) which came to £35! Now I'm happy to pay this because I'm a cat lover.
I know the hotel removes the cats and incentivises the staff to catch them but you know what, if you had left that cat I would of paid room service everyday which would of made the hotel an extra £350 so they should consider animal lovers like myself.
Now the only thing I will say which everyone else says is that it is pricey but look if you want a real treat, to be treated like royalty and have an amazing time then just spend the money because its worth every penny!
We were so sad to be leaving, I would love to go back and renew my vowels there!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Model2ky
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We (myself, husband and 2 year old) stayed for 10 days in early October, to say we were impressed was an understatement. Whilst the prices are far from cheap, we did very much feel like we got value - many / most activities are free, infant food free, the service was extremely professional and joined-up, the food of a very high quality, and all the staff were super friendly. We had rented a car for our stay, however we actually hardly used it as our son was so happy and occupied at the resort, we hardly ever went outside - when we did the (free) valet parking brought us the, ensured there bottles of water inside for us, and even escorted us to a nearby restaurant when we weren't sure of the way !

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank PinaG72
Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Attentive service by staff, excellent rooms, extensive facilities, great beachside location. challenging golf just a five minute free shuttle away. First class gym, numerous sunbeds and umbrella's. Three different restaurants with varied menus, beautifully prepared and cooked. Impossible to fault, it is a resort that is well managed and run by Mauritian staff who will make your holiday a real pleasure. Do try it.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Teddysuffolk
Singapore, null, Singapore
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We had a superb experience at Four Seasons Mauritus - the staff made us feel incredibly welcome, and the facilities at the resort were excellent. The golf course is world class!! I will definitely be back.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This review is very late, I went to Four Seasons Anahita in June 2013. However even now I dream of the resort and the people who made this trip absolutely fantastic. I will repeat a lot of what others have said, it is beautiful, relaxing, friendly, peaceful and above all excellent. My husband and I stayed for a week for our anniversary and it was so special. We were given cocktails and fruit daily, the people there were amazing and honestly the best service I have ever experienced. the breakfast choices are excellent, as is the dinner choices. The golf is fun, I'd never really played before but the beginners session was excellent and so much fun. I want to go back as soon as possible and I am pretty sure we will!

Room Tip: Ocean view villas as there's more privacy