“Wow !! Just wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Beau Champ
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Wow !! Just wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

Arrival: very smooth and sceneic check-in.
Room: great villa for family of 2+2. Enough space within the villa and for kids to enjoy the plunge pool is perfect. We thoroughly enjoyed outdoor showers.
Breakfast: Wow! One of the best locations to have breakfast. Fishes passing by in the pond, open air, birds chirping nearby. Just amazing. Very good variety of food for breakfast. Loved their fresh fruits and juices.

Resort: must take bikes to venture and commute between different areas, else their buggy system is also very good.
Swimming pool and the beach is a must go. Went to the island Ile de cerf, but beaches on the resort are better.
Staff: a very good team. Everyone is good. Some remember your preferences, which made us feel really special.

This trip was one of the best stays we have had in many years.

Stayed December 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (234)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

Just got back from a week at The Four Seasons at Anahita. What a fantastic hotel. The employees are a credit to the resort and an example of great customer service. We stayed in a Mangrove Villa which was maintained and presented to a high standard. The plunge pool and outdoor showers make it really special.

What also makes the resort special is that everything is included. Few meals have a supplement, guests can play golf (with cart) for no additional charge, the facilities and activities are endless - and the wine is not overpriced either in any of the three restaurants. Perhaps the best value were the two for one cocktails in the O Bar!

Thank you for a great experience and well done to The Four Seasons team - we could not fault your hotel. We will be back!

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

My partner and I went on a one week holiday to Mauritius. We can simply say that the management and staff of the hotel really made us feel that they were there for us to have the best vacation. We were celebrating our anniversary and they made us feel like we were the only couple there- with numerous special touches.
The golf was challenging but with views to die for.
The snorkeling near the hotel was nice, with a drive down to the reserve well worth it (we did it through a local guide we found on trip advisor much less than the four seasons boat guide actually). We thought the snorkeling trip over to the small island across from the hotel was quite special too and very relaxing - with very few tourists there. The ocean water was decently warm and we were happy paddle boarding a few days. The pools were well heated and the beds around them very comfortable. The shakes by the pool were to die for!
We recommend taking the bikes to get around the complex and the gym had nice new equipment and a few classes.
The ocean front villa was perfect- as it was secluded with NO ONE walking by. The splash pool was perfect for a quick cool down and the outdoor shower super memorable.
We have stayed at many high end resorts but none have blown us away like this four seasons.
Please say hi to Mark and Jade- who are management and made the stay super memorable and really couldn't do enough to help.

Room Tip: take ocean front villas not beach front if you want seclusion
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SPDMtravel
Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

Having been to Mauritius 23 times, and stayed in most of the 5 star resorts now ,The Four Seasons certainly ranks in our top 3.
The villas are beautiful and very classy. Modern with a nod to Mauritian style.
The service, as with most 5* hotels in Mauritius is second to none.

The one thing that really stands out however, is the food. Firstly, every meal including breakfast is by waiter service, which is a nice touch as most other hotels in Mauritius operate a buffet service and breakfast and most evenings.
The food is incredible with a great range of European to Asian cuisine.

If we had to pick fault with the resort, the public areas can feel a little "cold" as they are some what under used as most people chose to stay in their villa (this could be because the villas are so beautiful); and we would avoid a garden villa if we went again in favour of beach front villa as the scenery was nothing special and there was no wind in the gardens which made it unbearable to sunbathe for any length of time, even with the plunge pool.

Overall, this is a beautiful, classy resort if you are after a secluded, villa type of holiday. The butlers and hotel staff are fantastic and the food is better than a lot of other 5* resorts in Mauritius.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rachelil20
Tehran
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

What can I say! The best resort ever. A new home away from our home. Lovely weather. Friendly staff. Great golf course. Nice villas. We especially enjoyed the outdoor shower and the small private swimming pool. The only downside was lack of night life such as Disco, live DJ or Casino. Finally, Spa was really a luxury one with lots of various treatments which made you feel special. My special thanks to Krishna whom I visited everyday at Spa.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

Our Honeymoon was in the mid of October 2013, I was welcomed by a bunch of flowers from one of the local flowers of Mauritius and a bride can never get enough from flowers.. Great touch.. our Vella was a garden view which has so much privacy and relaxing atmosphere. The weather was lovely were you can enjoy sun in the morning and will only need long lights sleeves in the evening.
Our staying was for 8 nights and we think it's good enough. We are impressed with the level of service and hospitality by staff, and the prompt respond for any of our requests...The smiles of the staff faces make you feel truly welcomed.
The landscapes of Mauritius and specially the resort is part of heaven, the magical beaches specially the quite one printed unforgettable memories in our hearts,the green sea blue ocean and white sands just like you are in a dream. Also there is an open beach were we got to do so many water sports activities and enjoy a list of free activities provided by the resort and relaxing under the sun with fresh count juice ... Can't take enough of that!
We were so glad of the food provided by four different restaurants, the beau champ were you can have an amazing breakfast a variety of delicious bakery , your own design refreshment juices, and don't forget the pancake and waffles yameeee! We were talking with one of the waiters that we are planning to go to the capital of Port Louis and we were surprised that they made us a lunch basket to take with some sandwiches and fresh fruits... That is a five stars service.
We loved the Italian restaurant in the resort it's a must to try, the tomato soup is a warming start of your meal before you go with the variety of options provided in their menu ..one night when my husband and I were having dinner there we were chatting with the waiter about some kind of sweet that is famous in our home the next day we were surprised that they look the recipes up and made it specially for us!! How cool is that ;) .
The nights there is so quite, walking under the moon light and the ocean breeze do captured your breath, this is totally romantic.
We enjoy our staying in the four seasons resort and made our honey moon is a holiday of lifetime and we do recommend the staying there and we wish we will be back again someday

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Maisot82
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

We came here for our Honeymoon and I am so glad we did because it was the holiday of a lifetime.
My husband and I are well travelled but the Four Seasons in Mauritius really took our breath away.
You cannot fault the service as it is flawless, the staff will go above and beyond to make sure you are happy.
Part of the reason you will fall in love with this place is the little touches this hotel offers compares to others.
You go to grab a sun lounger and straight away a member of staff is there making the bed up with a footrest and pillow, bringing you over ice cold flannels which were scented of such a beautiful refreshing smell, I was addicted to this smell! Iced cold water and lemon tea with fresh coconut.
They would even come round and clean your sunglasses for you, I mean if that isn't luxury I don't know what is!
Afternoon treats in the room, ie fruit or cakes etc.
The food was INCREDIBLE...... One evening they had a themed night which was African/Mauritian, I didn't eat too much which a member of staff noticed and asked if everything was ok, to which I replied it just wasn't too my taste.
Well the next thing I know the manager is there asking if the chef could personally cook me something, once again such a high level of service. I politely refused as I was fine and very happy, the next day at lunch they bring me a special hot curry they made for me as they knew that was what I was after the night before, can this place actually get better...
My husband decided to surprise me with a meal on the beach, but it was quite windy so the hotel offered for him to have the meal on the beach at the presidential suite.
For the women out there, you know there's always a romantic moment in a film where something really special happens and you think, I wish that would happen to me? Well this was it!
Candlelight everywhere, gorgeous bunch of wild Mauritian flowers, our personal waiter who was fabulous, amazing food and champagne.
They actually provided an iPod with romantic music on it!
Also one day it was raining and we decided to go shopping, they offered us a rangerover with driver for the price of one of their lower cars, excellent! The driver was very good too and pointed out lots of culture and history of Mauritius which we loved.
On our last night the pastry chef made us this gorgeous big plate of a mixture of desserts decorated with strawberries to look like hearts etc saying happy honeymoon.
A note I will personally say to the hotel is about the stray cats, I know it bothers some people but I love cats and one day when I saw one in the resort I took it back to my villa and ordered room service (chicken,milk) which came to £35! Now I'm happy to pay this because I'm a cat lover.
I know the hotel removes the cats and incentivises the staff to catch them but you know what, if you had left that cat I would of paid room service everyday which would of made the hotel an extra £350 so they should consider animal lovers like myself.
Now the only thing I will say which everyone else says is that it is pricey but look if you want a real treat, to be treated like royalty and have an amazing time then just spend the money because its worth every penny!
We were so sad to be leaving, I would love to go back and renew my vowels there!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
LUX* Grand Gaube
#1 of 4 in Grand Gaube
5.0 of 5 bubbles 4,234 reviews
Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel

Been to Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita? Share your experiences!