Arrival: very smooth and sceneic check-in.
Room: great villa for family of 2+2. Enough space within the villa and for kids to enjoy the plunge pool is perfect. We thoroughly enjoyed outdoor showers.
Breakfast: Wow! One of the best locations to have breakfast. Fishes passing by in the pond, open air, birds chirping nearby. Just amazing. Very good variety of food for breakfast. Loved their fresh fruits and juices.
Resort: must take bikes to venture and commute between different areas, else their buggy system is also very good.
Swimming pool and the beach is a must go. Went to the island Ile de cerf, but beaches on the resort are better.
Staff: a very good team. Everyone is good. Some remember your preferences, which made us feel really special.
This trip was one of the best stays we have had in many years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita consists of 136 pool villas and residences and offers unlimited, complimentary golf on an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Ernie Els. The Resort encompasses a private island, which is home to secluded beaches. Each villa features an al fresco shower, extensive veranda, plunge pool and private garden, ideal for honeymooners and privacy lovers. The two, three, four and five-bedroom residence villas offer the exclusivity of a private home for friends and family. The Spa has twelve stilted, overwater treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Agoda, Odigeo and Destinology so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Mauritius At Anahita Hotel Beau Champ
- 4 Seasons Resort Mauritius At Anahita
- Four Seasons Beau Champ
- Four Seasons Hotel Mauritius
- Four Seasons Resort Mauritius At Anahita Beau Champ