Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita
Anahita Golf & Spa Resort(Beau Champ)(Great Value!)
US$490
US$307
Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa(Grande Riviere Sud Est)
US$198
US$110
Priceline
US$472
US$382
Agoda.com
Silver Beach Hotel(Trou d'eau Douce)
US$180
US$175
  • Breakfast included
Friday Attitude(Trou d'eau Douce)
US$213
US$167
Ambre Mauritius(Belle Mare)
US$341
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,438 results
All reviewsplunge poolgolf courseoutdoor showerocean villaquiet beachin villa diningernie els designedprivate gardenbuggy servicedriving rangeour honeymoonitalian restaurantfitness centerkids clubwater sportsexecutive chefgolf buggies
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We stayed at Anahita in June 2013 and had one of our best holidays ever,and we thought we should go back in the summer.We went at the end of January for 12 days and if anything it was even better than the last time,even though we had a tropical cyclone.The staff were so friendly even though this time it was much busier.We both felt that the food was even better this time,if that were possible,and the service was excellent as usual.The resort itself is so well maintained,the gardens are magnificent and even more colourful in summer.We shall certainly be going back,as this holiday was the most relaxing ever.

Room Tip: Try and avoid the garden pool villas,as they are a little way from the beach.
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Stayed here last autumn for two weeks and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. It is a slice of heaven and such a beautiful hotel. You can do nothing but relax and savour the simplicity of the private beaches and all the fabulous facilities that the hotel has to offer.

The villa was wonderful; showering outside every day was a joy and occasionally sharing it with the local wildlife! Staff were so helpful and trained to the highest of standards. Enjoy some time in the spa with a great massage. It’s all about indulgence. A must-do is the mini-submarine trip, what an experience.

Definitely a holiday to remember.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Very nice resort in every aspect (except buggy service and couple of small issues with service quality in restaurants).
To be mentioned that it was top service for my children and the best I ever experienced (not only the service but also the resort itself). But at the same time this NOT the family only resort! It even has a quiet beach which we did not attend with children.
Beaches are very clean and nice, even though, artificial.
Water activities have to be mentioned as top of it`s class.
I would recommend in villa dinning for better choice of dishes (You can mix all restauranst of the resort).

Room Tip: In Two - bedroom villa we stay very very comfortable 4 adults with 2 kids (both 3 years) and 2 babies (both 8 month).
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2014

This is our second trip to this Four Seasons hotel. The first visit was so good we just HAD to come back again to ensure it wasn't a fluke - it WASNT!! . The whole experience - including the lovely helpful staff; the superb food and the wonderful gardens has left another very warm feeling in my holiday memory bank
The golf course is wonderful but we don't play golf but went for an hour tuition.
There are lots of fruit bats that float in around dusk which is fabulous to watch - they are enormous but they don't like us humans - phew!!!
The lagoon is a really safe environment for all the watersports - which are all free - and the staff just can't do enough to help!!

Cant wait to see what happens on our THIRD visit

Room Tip: We had Ocean view room 172 which overlooked the ocean and was just fabulous. This is the 2nd time we have stayed at this hotel and room! It is quiet and close to the main beach.
1  Thank holidaysforus504164
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I don't believe there is. Now whilst I am in agreement with most of the amazing reviews I believe it may be of more use to trip advisor users to identify areas which may be improved upon, there aren't many I can assure you, but here goes: If you fly BA it is probable you will arrive at the resort around 6am and depart around 5am some 7 days later Mauritian time, therefore it doesn't really make sense to be offered breakfast on departure but not on Arrival. Far more welcoming also as the vast majority of us simply can't face food so early and would be happier unpacking and making our way to the restaurant around 9/ish.
There isn't an adults only swimming pool area which surprised me although there is a designated quiet beach. If you wish to shower and change after your dip in the sea you will need to return to your villa as FSM don't offer a changing room by the pool or beaches - you are expected I guess to change ( not warm shower ) in the loos - something I loathe to do.
On arrival I dined at Bamboo for dinner - I was very unimpressed and didn't return. The lighting was so inadequate. I couldn't read the menu and more importantly I couldn't see my food. Now of course I accept I could have chosen a terrible table but when the starters arrived it was obvious they had been pre prepared and chilled. Where's the harm, you might ask it was only a salad but the salad was served in a poppadom which was verging on soggy - the whole meal was pretty unimpressive which is a shame as the venue and food looks fabulous at lunchtime. They serve sushi during the day but sadly not in the evening. I didn't feel it made a successful transition from lunch to dinner.
Like everyone else I applaud the service, the landscaping, architecture and overall design. The Italian restaurant is excellent! wonderful innovative food with a creative chef and a fantastic maître de, a real treat. We even had breakfast there whenever we could. The bar staff and cocktails are sublime. I would return to the FSM but for those seeking near perfection I would point them towards the Maldives and the Reethi Rah.

Room Tip: Two bedroomed villas are fabulous - very spacious with wonderful gardens and pool
3  Thank Marchmain