1,582 results
All reviews plunge pool golf course outdoor shower ocean villa quiet beach in villa dining private garden driving range ernie els fitness center our honeymoon italian restaurant kids club water sports golf buggies executive chef half board
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Could not say anything bad about this resort one of the best I have been to. The commutation between staff and guest is excellent food is amazing. Chef Patrick would make us food off the menu pre ordered from day before.

1  Thank hiteshkhetani
FSMauritiusAnahita, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience of your stay on TripAdvisor. I am very happy that our team were able to assist you to make sure you had an unforgettable stay with us.

Wonderful to learn that you appreciated the food in our restaurants and will surely share your positive comment to Chef Patrick.

I look forward to greeting you in our Resort again in the future.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Loved everything about this hotel and it met all of our expectations. We ended our honeymoon in Mauritius after a long haul through South Africa. This was definitely the splurge of the trip. Couldn’t have been happier to spend the money on this place! We arrived late in the evening and the staff was waiting outside with a golf cart to take us directly to our villa and check in there over refreshments. Solid touch. They also were kind enough to upgrade us to a two bedroom villa to enjoy our honeymoon... not that we needed the second bedroom but the bigger plunge pool and extra space was very much appreciated and enjoyed. From there on out it continued to be amazing. Most comfortable hotel bed I’ve ever slept in, surprisingly good food (on the entire property), great spa treatments, great beaches, beautiful property and AMAZING staff. Super attentive and kind and accomodating, they really excel at pampering. The hotel also offers a lot of free activities like snorkeling trips, kayaks, paddle boards, etc. so take advantage of that. Really had an amazing experience that I think was our favorite part of the honeymoon.

Dear michaelcW7602KN,

I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and am very grateful to you for sharing this post on TripAdvisor.

From your review, I see that almost all our services were highlighted for you, I am so glad you were able to experience this during your stay.

Again, thank you, and I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Constantly on top level from entry to leave. Food and Wine on top-niveau. Super friendly hotel people all around. Although fully booked you don’t feel it...it‘s not crowded. Peaceful and silent place to relax.....watersport activieties are excellent....Golf course Anahita is our favourite.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
FSMauritiusAnahita, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

What a pleasure it was to read your review, I appreciate your wonderful feedback on your stay with us.

It is great to know how much you enjoyed the services offered by our team members and the resort facilities in general. Glad that you have experience our water sports activities and our golf course.

I look forward to greeting you in our Resort again in the future.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

This holiday was booked by a third party as a surprise and when I read the reviews I thought how amazing the hotel looks and I was not disappointed by either the hotel or the staff. The only thing that spoilt the holiday was the price of the drinks and food. We only had alcohol during happy hour, its not that we couldn't afford the prices it was that I don't like being overcharged. Would I come back probably not but if you like golf and don't mind paying extortionate prices for drinks then you will enjoy your time here.

2  Thank BeverlyC60

Many thanks for your post and I am glad that you have enjoyed our resort and appreciate our staff service.

In regards to pricing, kindly note that we are aligned with the other five stars property on the island. I am sorry that his aspect tarnish a little bit your experience with us.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

A return visit to this beautiful resort, the friendliness and attention to detail from the staff brought us back. My diet is restricted due to medical reasons, and the fabulous chefs regularly offered to cook off menu for me. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank R8627NJleem
FSMauritiusAnahita, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

It is great to know how much you enjoyed the services offered by our team and happy that our chefs have been able to cater for special dishes in order to meet with your restricted dietary requirements.

I hope we will see you again soon!