1,590 results
All reviews plunge pool golf course outdoor shower ocean villa quiet beach in villa dining private garden driving range ernie els fitness center our honeymoon italian restaurant water sports kids club golf buggies executive chef half board
Reviewed 18 December 2017

We had a great week with Four Seasons - excellent golf at Anahita, perfect lodging in a 2 bedroom garden Villa, AND THE INCREDIBLY SERVICE MINDED PEOPLE! Many thanks - we come back to Four Seasons soon!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
FSMauritiusAnahita, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience of your stay on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy that our team were able to assist you to make sure you had an unforgettable holidays. Appreciated your generous comments on the villa set-up and our gardens.

I hope we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 December 2017

I do like this hotel for a few good reasons. The complimentary golf is outstanding. Lovely, well maintained course which, depending on Tee selection will suit all levels.
Hotel staff are well mannered, efficient and genuinely nice people and as this is my third visit, we are getting to know each other.
I would like to mention a few names that stand out for me. Avi who manages the bars, Siva who we met at Bamboo, Vinesh at The O bar and Nandanee in housekeeping.
Thanks though to all the staff for another lovely stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Snowcat66

It was a pleasure to welcoming you back for your third visit and I appreciate your wonderful feedback on your stay with us.

I am pleased that you were able to experience our golf and recognised the services offered by our dedicated team members. Will certainly share your review with Avi, Siva, Vinesh and Nandanee.

Again, thank you, and I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 14 December 2017

The villas are as comfortable as anything we have ever stayed in. The bed is so good it makes you want to order one at home. The outdoor shower within your private walled garden is a real luxury, while the splash pool was a great way to cool down in private.

The beach and pool area is perfect if you like a book, a pool, and not much else. The service is first rate - nothing is too much trouble . It is expensive but worth it if youre tired and you need looking after. The grounds are pristine

The restaurants are a little too European for my taste - I would have liked more of the local, spiced food, but that is personal preference rather than a criticism. The breakfasts are superb

The weather was perfect - we will be back

Date of stay: February 2017
FSMauritiusAnahita, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

What a pleasure it was to read your review, I appreciate your wonderful feedback on your stay with us.

Thank you for your generous comments about our villa facilities, our beach and pool areas and our gardens. Glad that our team members have been able to meet your expectation in terms of service and great that you appreciated our breakfast offerings. Well noted your preferences in terms of local and spicy food which I am sure our chefs will be able to cater for your next visit !

I hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Stayed here for the second time in 2 years and enjoyed excellent service and excellent food in all the restaurants. High standing quality allover. The villas offer a lot of privacy and quietness. We enjoyed playing golf everyday on the challenging and fantastically maintained golf course Anahita.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons

Thank you for your loyalty to our brand and many thanks for your post.

It is great to know that you appreciated our quality of service in the restaurant and enjoyed the food. The golf is a key feature of our resort and for a relaxing vacation such as yours, I hope this provided the perfect option to enjoy every moment of your time with us.

I look forward to greeting you in our Resort again in the future.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

The Four Seasons hotel is really all you need for complete relaxation.

The grounds are stunning with a wonderful infinitypool and two white sand beaches.
Service at the pool is top notch: they come and bring you little refreshments all the time like pine apple, iced water and ice lollies.

The villa was amazing with our own private pool and the best bed i have ever slept in!
Loved the outside shower as well which makes you feel so zen in the morning when the birds tjilp and you look up and see a palmtree.

The Free boat service to Ile aux Cerfs is a big plus, it Goes every hour.

Staff was very friendly and always helpful and we had amazing dinners at Aquapazza.

If you are looking for a resort to spoil yourself and completely relax this is it!

Trip type: Travelled on business

I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and am very grateful to you for sharing this post on TripAdvisor.

From your review, I see that almost all our services were highlighted for you, I am so glad you were able to experience this during your stay.