“What you expect here?”

Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Xiangxiang
Dubai
“What you expect here?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

I went to this hotel because one Chinese business customer had booked that hotel for me. Since I had experience of the cities like Xiangxiang, I had thoroughly studied the hotels there and asked them to book Huatai Hotel for me. When I arrived they informed me that the Huatai hotel is under construction and I should go to this hotel. The hotel was the same I had experience before. The Chinese customer had booked me normal room in this hotel in 8th floor. The room had a deem light and there were many stinks on the floor, the room furniture were rotten. The worst thing was that there were a loud noise coming to my room from the KTV of the hotel. So I went to the reception, it took around 30 minutes to make them understood that I want to change my room to the executive floor. (imagine how I made them understand!). At the hotel nobody could speak a world of English. This time room was at least 70% better with larger bed and room and cleaner surface.
Hotel location is at the center. Shopping stores are nearby. The breakfast was awful (it was included in the room rate). I just could take one boiled egg.

Room Tip: In these cities or Chinese classic hotels always try Executive floor rooms.