“Memorable monets with kids”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jagjit201...
Chandigarh, India
“Memorable monets with kids”
Reviewed 1 November 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The best thing about the team over here is that they know how to connect members of the family and increase family bonding among each other. I had my best most memorable time here with kids and wife. I recommend this property to all my friends and relatives.

Your age range 35-49
2 Nov 2017
Thanks for the review and I will be happy to host you again at our property.`
everyones...
“Life remembering vacation”
Reviewed 6 October 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Aestus is located in the lap of nature having 3-side valley view. It is at really serene location and not at some overcrowded hill station. Place is very clean and service of the staff is awesome. I was given great importance by the staff members which I have had never experienced at any other tourist place. Adventurous activities were great fun. During night, the moon view by telescope, bonfire, amphitheater movie watching and peaceful sleep in the tents relive all of your pressure and rejuvenate you.
There is lot more to say.. but sometimes its good to experience such places rather than just reading the reviews.. I will recommend all the viewers of this review to visit and experience this lovely place.

reenakhan...
“Perfect holiday location”
Reviewed 6 October 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The location is amazing! This is a great family-friendly property with adventure sports and wonderful rainforest. Maninder even let our dog stay. We'll visit again!

Your age range 18-24
gaganbal0...
Mohali, India
“Penultimate...”
Reviewed 6 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The resort carries a variety of fun filled activities & hospitality is at its best, which gives it a unique identity for "must visit" place.

Your age range 25-34
pameetash...
“wonderful stay”
Reviewed 6 October 2017 for a stay in June 2016

i like the property a lot and enjoyed with the family. we will visit the property again with my family & friends .

Your age range 18-24
AestusGlo...
Chandigarh, India
“The best experience of my life.”
Reviewed 6 October 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I stayed in the property and enjoyed the adventure sports installed within the property. In the evening watching movie at the amphitheatre with bonfire and music was really enjoyable. Early morning was the trekking with health checkup followed with rain forest tour.

Your age range 25-34
Thanks for the review and I will be happy to host you again at our property.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing