“Excellent Hospitality”

Ranked #3 of 21 Margao B&B and Inns
Bangalore, India
“Excellent Hospitality”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

A very small place. Yet Clean and Very Hospitable. The Hotel Staff are very kind and helpful! This experience was extremely memorable. Plus the hotel charges are very economical. If your in Margo La Flor is the place to go to.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Pathanamthitta, India
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Stayed at La Flor Goa from 28 Jan 2013 to 01 Feb 2013 for 3 nights. A lovely place, clean and tidy, with good and caring staff. Value for money. Food was very good overall but would be better if some Indian fare is also available in breakfast. Overall, would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank HarrisVH
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 6 January 2014

my family and i stayed at la flor from 23rd to 28th december 2013...... it was really comfortable..... the staff and management were so obliging.... the room was spacious and cleaned everyday...... the food served from their restaurant was delicious.... it was very peaceful and secure..... all in all if we ever go to goa again it will be this hotel...... i would also like to advise all visitors to goa that this hotel is really good and the best place to be in is margao..... thumbs up la flor!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: room 101 is really good..... very spacious
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank rockygurkin
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Stayed from 28-11-2013 -- 2-12-13

The first good choice I have made before reaching GOA is booking room in Hotel La FLor.Looking their ages old website I was in bit confusion to go with it or not,but after reaching there felt that the best decision I have made.

All the checkin process was smooth as I had a advance reservation.The guys in the reception are very good and professional and friendly and always carry smile on their face and wish us even we return at night 11.30PM . As i have seen in other reviews that the rooms on the front side which are facing railway track they are bit disturbing at night,so I have asked them for a room on the back side.They offered me to make a choice by showing 2 rooms one in the front side and one in the back side.

The rooms int front side are much bigger and spacious than back side rooms,so I have choose Room No 110 in the front side.I guess the room was newly painted,Its so clean AC,TV,24hrs Hot Water every thing is perfectly working.Except the AC is Little bit Noisy.There was trains moving around but didn't felt that disturbing sleep.

The hotel was very close to every thing say Busstop,famous eateries,evrything is just with in 100mts.

If you want to hire a bike just ask in the reception they'll help, I hired Activa 300/day

Last but not least,Don't miss to eat at their restaurant,I can say I have ate one of the best food in Goa.

Overall My stay was very pleasant and even My wife liked it very much.I can say I have a best address in Goa to stay further.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Praveen D
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Visited margoa after many years chose to stay at hotel La Flor margoa. The stay was very comfortable, service was excellent. The staff was very polite and friendly. This visit was for travel and visiting family. The location is central the margoa market is close by. Thanks will visit again.

Room Tip: We took two rooms chose ac delux. There are options of suites and honey moon rooms too
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Travelnjoy2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 14 November 2013

My wife and I are regular vistors to Goa and we have stayed in many of the hotels in Margao, just a few days ago we visit Goa and for the railway station took a cab and went to one of the hotel on getting there we were told that there were no room available a bit disappointed I told my wife that they have no room. I was approached by a gentleman (cab driver) and he asked if I was looking out for a hotel and I said yes, he said try HOTEL LA FLOR, asked him for the location and direction to get to the hotel. When I got to the hotel reception there was gentleman with a smile on his face, can I help you sir he said and I told him that I am looking out for a room. The next minute he said I can give you a room but you will have to wait for half an hour and I said okay.
He asked us to sit at the lobby and while we were there we looked around and surveyed the entire place and found clean neat and tidy, we were both impressed. We were then given the keys to the room, as soon as we entered the room it us just beautiful clean neat and tidy. The management and the entire staff were always ready to help and always had a smile on their faces. The owner of this hotel Mr Tudor Dias who was very helpful and obliged us throughout our stay.
Well not forgetting the food it was yummmmmmy and awesome. I would recommend you to go and stay at this hotel.

Cheers
Wilfred & Lily

Room Tip: Room no. 212
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank wilfred2013
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I was on a business trip to goa and stayed in this hotel for over a month .I never felt that i was away from my home.The management and the staff here are very helpful and friendly.The rooms are very clean and well maintained.The food served in the hotel is really awesome (specially paneer chilly) and affordable.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business