We went to Havsbad to relax and enjoy the amenities of a four star spa hotel. Unfortunately, the Smogens Havsbad disappointed all along the line.
- ROOM: We had a room in the annex of the main building. The room was simply very grubby. Thick chalk all over the bathroom, dirty soap dispenser, cheap plastic cups and sewer smell in the bathroom. In the bedroom curtains with big ugly stains, tv remote control dirty held together by a band-aid (plaster).
- SPA: Pool area with large brown water stains on the floor (how often do they clean it?), tables with pieces of garbage and dirt in the various slots. Dried wax on the floor, windows milky from chalk (likely not cleaned in months). The spa area does not seem to be supervised during the day or night.
- FOOD: Had only breakfast. Meager, not worthy a four star hotel.
- CONCLUSION: Please do not waste your money here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Smogens Hafvsbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.