For the first time that I can remember I returned to a holiday location - and don't regret this for one moment. We were welcomed into the peaceful Devaaya existance and we did our best to absorb as much as possible of this small paradise.
Gently starting the day with Yoga, moving through the treatments and Ayurvedic procedures, we were tempted not to make any trips outside. However we did visit Panjim (the state capital) for an hour or two of shopping at a recommended store.
Recharge your batteries - book Devaaya for 2 weeks and feel good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Devaaya – “ Divine Healing” is Goa’s only Ayurveda & Nature Cure Centre which provides traditional Ayurveda & Naturopathy therapies in a modern, luxurious and relaxing environment. The Centre has traditional Goan style villas situated on the idyllic island of Divar easily accessible by drive-in river ferry, surrounded by lush greenery and the cool blue waters of the river Mandovi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Devaaya Ayurveda & Nature cure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Devaaya - Ayurveda Retreat Hotel Divar Island
- Devaaya Ayurveda & Nature Cure Centre Goa, India - Divar Island