“Delicious food and warm atmosphere!”
Review of Pizza & Pasta

Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Ko Kut
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Koh Kood is a quiet and peacefull island where you don't find a lot of touristic infrastructure. No ATM, no Taxis, no supermarket. But you can find a great Italian restaurant over there!

Alessandro, the owner is a warmhearted Italian man who settled down on Koh Kood together with his Thai wife Kaew.

They prepare the best Italian food I could find in 2 years of travelling! Pizza, Lasagna, Ravioli, Panna Cotta,... Alex also supports his guests with information about Koh Kood. As he lives on the island for many years he knows everything and everybody.

A lovely place with welcoming atmosphere and delicious food!

1  Thank alisa2012

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

During our stay at Koh Kood, we dinned at the restaurant three times and had take away once.

I would really recommend going here!

The food is really good, we've tried the pasta, pizza and bruschetta, and everything was amazing! The price is great to! We only the White wine, which also was great!

The place is very cozy, and small so you may have to book a table on buzy days! Great atmosphere!

The owner, Alex, is the sweetest guy, and his wife is lovely! We look forward to seeing them again, when we return some day!

Thank you for everything Alex, much love from Josephine, Josephine and Emma :) and good luck with the restaurant and your growing family <3

1  Thank Emmarej
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Super food, great taste and fair price... want more? ... ohhh, yes, fine owners!

For an italian as me, it's not easy to find the real pizza and spaghetti, so I'm use to get local food when am abroad. After the first dinner at P&P, I got it until the end of my stay in Koh Kood.
So, "bravo" to the owner Alex and brava to his wife Kaheo, the chef.

I suggest to book before 'cause the restaurant is pretty small and risk to late dinner.

1  Thank nazardo223
Reviewed 27 January 2014

On Koh Kood your options aren't great, especially when one day you want to escape from Thai food. So after a sunset drink at Viewpoint Cafe we went to 'Pizza & Pasta' which was on our way back to Shantaa Resort.

We've been lucky to get a table without reservation - so make a booking if you want to go there for dinner.

The location is nice, open. We've selected two starters, Pizza and Pasta.

The starters, 2 different kind of Bruscettas, were absolutely disappointing. The bread was so dry as it was laying for hours in the sun. I guess it's just bad quality of bread do to availability. The topping was 'ok', but couldn't create a good dish out of it.

My Pizza... very, very average. For me Pizza needs wood-fire, otherwise I don't like it (it's like you make barbecue on a gas-grill). The Pasta indeed was good, nothing to complain.

To rate this place is difficult. I understand that it isn't easy to run an Italian restaurant so remote.

The owner is very friendly, the service average.

So, in case you want European food on Koh Kood, you anyway have no further options.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Probably one the best pizza's around in Thailand, and believe me I have tried some during over 20 years of visits to the land of smiles.
Owner should work harder to promote his pizza shop, most people come to koh kood for around 3 day visits and really dont look around the Island so much.

1  Thank Sampa75