1. Located on a stunning beach
2. Lovely beach bar
1. Unfriendly manager, a blond lady who could not be less interested if she tried. No welcome given just herded towards reception when we arrived off the boat
2. Expensive for what you get. Rooms very basic and not all that clean
3. The breakfast was not at all nice. Congealed food in the buffet trays.
4. No information in the rooms about the resort or island. This is pretty standard.
5. Lack of sinners for guests.
6. They offer wifi but it is non-existent. I appreciate it is a remote island but the wifi at Shantaa is perfect.
We stayed for 1 night and checked out. Supposed to stay for 5 nights. Luckily Shantaa had a cancellation - a stunning resort and only a fraction more expensive. Definitely worth it.
I have travelled Thailand extensively and I do not often post bad reviews. If you want poor value for money then this is the place to stay. More
- Free parking