“Home away from home”
Review of Jan's Coffee Shop

Jan's Coffee Shop
Ranked #4 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Ko Kut
Reviewed 16 January 2015

Jan's coffee shop became my home away from home on Koh Kood. I stopped by for a coffee one day and ended up spending a lot of my time (and eating most of my meals) at her shop and home. Jan is such a warm and welcoming person, and she is also a phenomenal cook! I miss her thai iced coffee and thai iced tea on a daily basis, and I haven't managed to find thai food as good as her cooking. I miss my Koh Kood family greatly, and I have Jan to thank for making my time there so wonderful. Stop by...you won't regret it!

3  Thank marisa w

Reviewed 14 January 2015 via mobile

Most chilling place on koh kut. Don't think this is a shop! This is your friend's home :). All include in this place. Tasty Breakfast in the morning, chilling afternoon with tea and great night party with friends and new friends :D.
This place is not hard to find. It is located on main road on the left hand side if you are heading to Aow Praw.
Just visit and relax you will love there like I do ;)

Reviewed 14 January 2015

Like this nice place stopping for a coffee a beer and why not a nice bbq night... Jan is nice and always smiley would be back on my next trip for sure

Reviewed 13 January 2015 via mobile

Jan has just opened one week the shop when i passed by on my motorcycle. After a nice cold coffee and a good chat Jan was so sweet to show me Neverland beach resort on her scooter because i was looking for a place to sleep, very helpfull and friendly! After this day she invited me and my girlfriend to come eat the next day at her home, real Thai hospitaly!

Neverland beach is the nicest beach in the island and on your way you pass Jan's coffee shop, where you get the real thai island vibe with a relax chat and Some nice cold coffee!

Reviewed 11 January 2015 via mobile

The Thai tea and green tea are super tasty. More than just a coffee shop, Jan's is a complete experience. You stop by for a tea, and end up stay for the conversation and good company of the various travelers Jan has collected.

She also has a tiny puppy that might be part ewok. Reason enough for a visit.