“"Wonderful place especially for families with pets"”

Kanwhizz Hum Tum Resort
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Every time we went for a holiday we had to leave our pet dog behind which was very upsetting but this time , thanks to Mr. Vikram , we had a wonderful family holiday alongwith our pet dog.The resort is a beautiful place to spend time with your family.....the location is very good and I still miss the beautiful moonlit nights near the river...it was an amazing experience......It is a very good place for families as there are many activities for kids.....my kids esp enjoyed collecting raw mangoes from the resort grounds, something they never get to do in Noida,The resort has lots of space and while my kids enjoyed Table tennis and swimming we enjoyed the performance of the singer and guitarist there.The hotel staff is very courteous and Mr. Vikram was very helpful.
He very patiently answered all my queries at the time of booking and ensured that we had a good time. I am esp. thankful to him for letting me bring my pet as not only were we more relaxed but our dog also had a wonderful time playing in the river.As far as the rooms are concerned the river facing rooms are the best. We stayed in Room no. 108 and it was also a good room.The food was very good and the staff was kind enough to wait on us beyond the designated meal timing.My friends had recommended other resorts but I chose this resort as it was pet friendly and Mr. Vikram was very gracious and helpful.....I am glad I took this decision as I had an unforgettable experience and I am planning to visit it again very soon,

Room Tip: River facing rooms are the best.
2  Thank ShubhaAgrawal
There are newer reviews for Kanwhizz Hum Tum Resort

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The time we spent in this resort was worst, because when we reached at this resort the manager said that our is not ready and spoke so rudely .After some time the waiter told us that the snacks are not available.At night food was not good.so I request every one think twise before booking it.
Nothing is as it shown in the pictures. So I must say "Ghatiya service, Ghatiya management,Ghatiya food .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank shant67890
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Very good place to spend Quality time with family and Staying in this resort was a fun. Me and my family had a wonderful leisurely time out from our hectic city life. We will remember our trip just because of La Perle. Food was awesome and dinning area is clean .We Loved the place & Will revisit soon. "We Appreciate support from Mr Vikram and rest of the staff"

Room Tip: Best room are river facing rooms.

3  Thank SanjeevkKaushik
Reviewed 25 April 2014

My first visit to the Jim Corbett was a mixed bag. Staying in this resort was a fun, on the other hand visit to National Park was not so good. We will remember this holiday trip just because of this resort. It's the first resort as soon as you enter the Jim Corbett. It's got scenic view of the river flowing from the back. If you are travelling with a family opt for river side view rooms. Food was awesome. Swimming Pool was a bit small. Lot's of green and ample space for kids to play. The only thing lacking is the upkeep, I'm sure they have to and will take care of cleanliness. There staff was really Courteous and friendly. Shalender was a really helpful person. will definitely suggest this resort to friends.

Room Tip: River view Rooms
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2014

very good place to hang out with friends. Specially the back side river view, back garden and evening tea time. Pool area is awesome, good food, nice garden with all over mango tree, overall gives a very nice feel. Nice Stay...

Room Tip: Best room is 118. exact river side view room. good view in the morning.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Loved the place, its serenity and location...Will definitely revisit soon...Highly recommendable...Good service...loved the cottage designed rooms...Must stay place...I will certainly be revisiting this place just because of this resort...

Room Tip: River facing room...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Nice stay.
Very child friendly resort. There is a play area for kids and kiddy bicycles too. For in-house entertainment, there is a TT table, ball game, live music etc and a small swimming pool. Our daughter had a great time. Lots of open area for kids to run around and play.
The property has definitely seen better days. Upkeep is not up to the mark. This is compensated by ever so helpful and co-operative resort staff especially Mr Vikram who made sure we were comfortable.
" Thankyou Mr Vikram and rest of the staff".
View from the river facing rooms is just awesome. River flows right behind the resort though river is not very accessible.
Food and dinning area is clean & good but they can definately improve their selection of dessert.