Me and my partner stayed in serenity 4 which is very secluded and loved every minute of our weekend!!! The hot tub was relaxing and liked how it was sunken into decking!! The sauna was an added extra and we loved this too!! The bed was very comfy!!! And the log burner made it very cosy on an evening!!As we first walked in was calming music playing and looked cosy!! We had free champagne and chocs and our towels were made into swans!!! Loved seeing the wildlife while relaxing in the hot tub birds/squirrels/rabbits..We made a trip to bingley five rise locks and the cow and calf...We will definately be returning very soon and can not wait!! Don't listen to bad reviews as this place is amazing and was totally relaxing and we was happy with the log cabin and surrounding area!! The road leading to lodges is uneven but this is not a problem at all especially when it takes u to this amazing place..thank you all at faweather grange for a serene tranquil and relaxing break and will see you very soon x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning 5 star lodges with a unique range of memorable experiences on offer. All lodges feature hot tubs and are genuine log houses from Finland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Faweather Grange reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Faweather Grange Hotel Eldwick
- Faweather Grange Eldwick, Yorkshire - West Yorkshire