All reviewsvalue for moneysmall poolcoffee shopplace to staybusiness visitdecent hotelrooms are cleancomfortable stayomgrenovationlotushighwayoptionmrspreadindian
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Good stay for business visit. Breakfast was good. Bathroom could have been better maintained. But the hotel and room overall was wonderful. The location is in a nice prime place on the highway and not far from the city center.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
sagarhans, Front Office Manager at The Hans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Greetings from Team The Hans Hotel !

At the outset, I would like to thank you on behalf of The Hans Hotel for having chosen to stay with us an opportunity to serve you during your stay at our hotel.
Indeed, it was a pleasure having you with us and we hope that your stay was comfortable and the facilities, standard were up to your Expectations.

Regarding bathroom status in room, we are in renovation and have already renovated 80% of our rooms. But as rooms were full on your arrival ,You have been given the room wherein the bathroom was not up to the mark. We apologize for the inconvenience and assure with new Rooms during your next visit at The Hans Hotel.

Your evaluations of our services on various parameters are an encouragements and help help us to strengthen our commitment towards achieving service excellence.

We look forward to welcome you and your guests to our hotel during your next visit to Hubballi.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel locations is Gud the entrance nd reception area has Gud aura.but rooms are not up to mark as shown in pics on trip advisor lots of mosquitos in rooms staff are very friendly but complimentary breakfast is very good they hv a small pool but everytime I visited it's not in working conditions it's has awsome club omg it's aura is superb nice music and yummy starters

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Greetings from Team The Hans Hotel !

As rooms were sold-out on your arrival , You have been given the room which was not renovated and We sincerely apologize for that . We assure with new Rooms during your next visit at The Hans Hotel.

Pointing to the Swimming Pool , we keep it in-operated during rainy Season.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Good points....good location, nice reception and resturant, delicious food.

Bad points .... inexperienced staff, horrible service. Night time disturbance due to the bar area.

My experience ....upon expiry of my Goibibo booking, I requested the reception personally and via telephonic conversation to extend the Stay. Assurance given that same room shall be continued.
At peace I left for the conference. Upon returning back in the evening I find my stuff packed hapazhardly by the hotel staff. They actually touched my stuff....
Upon asking they said that they cannot risk me not paying for the room. Ridiculous.
So here I am standing at the reception with my back pack packed with my sandals...wondering what to do.
They said they don't have a room for me now...
So took shelter at a frds place and caught the next bus back home the same night. Arriving the next day morning I find that my earphones missing....mailed the hotel staff but no reply.

The whole ordeal has left me wondering the rating of this hotel and their way of functioning.
The reception person simply stated that they don't have guarantee that I will pay hence they vacated my room themselves. Upon asking as to why I wasnt informed before packing...I was told flatly that my contact number is not available with the hotel...
#Goibibo....u really need to examine the type of hotels you are endorsing.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank DrIndeevar M
Reviewed 3 May 2017

This a mid range affordable hotel, however not the classic one as it appears to be.
The rooms are clean but the linen / bedsheets, towels etc are not sparkling white as they should be.
The food is great in quality and quantity.
The complimentry breakfast has very good spread in choice of south indian and limited continetal egg preperations. Good service by restaurent staff.

Room Tip: Rooms are not sqare, as the hotel is round shaped.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
sagarhans, Front Office Manager at The Hans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Greetings from Team The Hans Hotel !

At the outset, I would like to thank you on behalf of The Hans Hotel for having chosen to stay with us an opportunity to serve you during your stay t our hotel.

We look forward to welcome you and your guests to our hotel during your next visit to Hubli.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

I am a regular visitor to Hans as it is the preferred place for many of my colleagues from other location. When I visit my friends in the Hotel, we normally visit the Coffee Shop (for Breakfast or Lunch) or Lotus (for Dinner). The hotel is ideal place for relaxed dining for spending time together. The hotel rooms require renovation being old, but the food and the service are good.

Stayed: March 2017
sagarhans, Front Office Manager at The Hans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Greetings from Team The Hans Hotel !

Regarding renovation of room , we have already renovated 80% of our rooms. But as rooms were full on your arrival , You have been given the room which was not renovated. We apologize for the inconvenience and assure with new Rooms during your next visit at The Hans Hotel.