My family and friends came to Mercure and Novotel to celebrate mine and a girlfriends 50th. We stayed at the Mercure apartments. Fantastic space plenty room, cleanliness ok could do with dusting units. Reception could not fault friendly and went out of there way to help. lots to do in the area and using the Novotel is a bonus. The only thing I would suggest clean your pool every day not couple times a week most time we stayed was full debris and needed a good clean all resorts we go to clean pool every day, In the time we were there 10 days we saw it cleaned twice. On the Novotel time to revamp tired around pool and broken chairs, fittings , broken railings where you feed fish . This does not send a good message.Also some of my family were not happy with rooms hair on floor, toenail clippings etc my brotherinlaw asked for another room. But on the upside staff attentive. As you can see attention to detail in cleaning would make my rating excellent. We would stay at mercure apartments again and great for groups and families .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebel Twin Waters is a collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom self-contained Apartments and Beach Houses, situated in an exclusive gated precinct, bordered by the Mudjimba patrolled surf beach, the Maroochy River and a private man-made lagoon full of activities like paddle skis, catamarans water trampoline & a inflatable water park charges apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sebel Twin Waters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure North Shore Twin Waters Apartments Hotel Mudjimba
- The Sebel Twin Waters Mudjimba, Sunshine Coast, Australia