Stayed in 2 bedroom apartment with friends. Loved the feel of Twin Waters and it's a great spot for kids. I would like to mention that we were a bit disappointed with the apartment due to the fact it needed some TLC. We couldn't use the aluminium shatters on the balcony to shade us from the sun as they wouldn't slide due to the debris in their tracks. The mode selector and temperature gauge on the oven has been scrubbed off and it was difficult to gauge the temperate and setting when we tried to prepare a meal. In the main bedroom the air conditioner did not work so it was very hot to sleep in there. This apartment needs painting too. This was not a cheap apartment, so please attend to these faults and we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebel Twin Waters is a collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom self-contained Apartments and Beach Houses, situated in an exclusive gated precinct, bordered by the Mudjimba patrolled surf beach, the Maroochy River and a private man-made lagoon full of activities like paddle skis, catamarans water trampoline & a inflatable water park charges apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Sebel Twin Waters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure North Shore Twin Waters Apartments Hotel Mudjimba
- The Sebel Twin Waters Mudjimba, Sunshine Coast, Australia