We had a wonderful stay despite the torrential rain throughout the week. Being able to use the resort facilities, including Kids Club, was fantastic. Our 3 year old spent most of the day in one of the pools or playing in the lagoon beaches (in the rain), being at Twin Waters allowed us to give her variety every day. The service from the staff was fine when we saw them, which was rarely as it was all so self sufficient. The unit was clean, modern and spacious. We would recommend this to anybody (in fact we already have) and we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebel Twin Waters is a collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom self-contained Apartments and Beach Houses, situated in an exclusive gated precinct, bordered by the Mudjimba patrolled surf beach, the Maroochy River and a private man-made lagoon full of activities like paddle skis, catamarans water trampoline & a inflatable water park charges apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sebel Twin Waters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure North Shore Twin Waters Apartments Hotel Mudjimba
- The Sebel Twin Waters Mudjimba, Sunshine Coast, Australia