This is a really great location. The views from the room are mesmerizing. Rooms are modern and well appointed.
A nice gold course is alongside the hotel if you like golf.
Meals and drinks are on the expensive side so better to go into town to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the picturesque Barossa Valley wine region, Novotel Barossa Valley Resort is just a 55 minute drive from Adelaide. Surrounded by world-famous wineries, the resort offers a multitude of features: enjoy a game of golf at Tanunda Pines Golf Course or a treatment at Endota Spa. The resort features 140 rooms with private balconies and kitchenette facilities. It also boasts an award-winning restaurant, tasting room, heated outdoor pool, tennis courts, gymnasium, an 18-hole golf course and refurbished conference facilities for up to 250 delegates. Novotel Barossa Valley Resort is a non-smoking resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Barossa Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barossa Valley Hotel Rowland Flat
- Novotel Rowland Flat
- Novotel Tanunda
- Tanunda Novotel
- Novotel Barossa Valley Resort Australia