We chose to stay because of the convenience of location. The staff were very helpful from the beginning to the end, always pleasant and willing to help in all our requirements. The place was well presented, very clean. Harry's restaurant was excellent, food, service. No rush to finish and all staff were so very friendly.
The rooms were good but slightly dated however this did not really detract from an enjoyable stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the picturesque Barossa Valley wine region, Novotel Barossa Valley Resort is just a 55 minute drive from Adelaide. Surrounded by world-famous wineries, the resort offers a multitude of features: enjoy a game of golf at Tanunda Pines Golf Course or a treatment at Endota Spa. The resort features 140 rooms with private balconies and kitchenette facilities. It also boasts an award-winning restaurant, tasting room, heated outdoor pool, tennis courts, gymnasium, an 18-hole golf course and refurbished conference facilities for up to 250 delegates. Novotel Barossa Valley Resort is a non-smoking resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Barossa Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barossa Valley Hotel Rowland Flat
- Novotel Rowland Flat
- Novotel Tanunda
- Tanunda Novotel
- Novotel Barossa Valley Resort Australia