Safi Royal Luxury Valle
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Camino Real Monterrey(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
  • Restaurant
Quinta Real Monterrey(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Monterrey Valle(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
View Hotel
Live Aqua Urban Resort Monterrey(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
View Hotel
Ms Milenium(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
  • Pool
Hotel Ibis Monterrey Valle(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
  • Restaurant
Novotel Monterrey Valle(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
  • Pool
Fiesta Inn Monterrey Valle(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Monterrey Valle(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
View Hotel
All reviewsacross the streetgreat hotelnice accommodationsin town for businessper yearmodern shoppingfavorite hotelsan agustinstate of the artroyal luxuryrestaurants and barsbig mallrooms are cleanexercise roomrestaurant staffan oasisold style
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Just returned from my stay at this hotel. I was there for two nights during the week. The hotel is absolutely beauiful! My room was spacious with a panoramic view of the mountains just past the city. It was clean and there were a few really nice touches.

There are three different types of pillows on the bed. They range from soft to firm, which I appreciated! There were 2 apples on the desk, Pantene shamoo & conditioner as well as Vaseline Intensive Care lotion in the bathroom. There was also a small container of shoe shine, which I didn't use, but thought it was nice. The towels are large and seem new!

There is free wifi in the lobby area, but you have to pay the equivalent of about $5 US for internet access in the rooms.

The staff is very accommodating, but they have very limited English so it is helpful if you speak Spanish. They will exchange dollars for pesos at the front desk and they will also allow you to charge a taxi to your room, if needed. Beware: The taxi drivers tend to drive very fast, as they do in other areas of Mexico. We averaged about 80 mph (not kph) on the way back to the airport. It was 250 pesos for the taxi from the hotel to the airport.

Across the street, there is a mall called Sanborns with lots of shopping and numerous restaurants. It is easy to walk over, but you have to cross a pretty busy street to get there. There is also a restaurant in the lobby. They offer a buffet or you can order from the menu. I didn't have a chance to eat there, but I walked through. The desserts on the buffet looked amazing! In the lobby, there is also a nice jewelry store where they sell inexpensive costume jewelry.

The entire hotel is non-smoking, although smokers stand right outside. There is also a pool available in the back. I didn't use it. I didn't see anyone else using it either, bur it was only in the 70's (F) while I was there.

This hotel was full of business people, and didn't seem too much like a place you would want to bring a family with children.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, and I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank prizeseeker
Reviewed 29 September 2013

After having stayed in a central city Monterrey hotel in previous visits, my wife & I decided to try this recommended hotel this time as we wanted to stay in a quieter neighbourhood with more relaxing shopping. We were very pleased we stayed here, the room was large & well appointed, the airconditioning quiet, the service & staff excellent. The breakfast was also excellent, and overall the Safi offers good value for business or holiday travellers. Wish we could have stayed longer to try the pool & other facilities. Will definately stay here again on future trips.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Peter C
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Excellent location, just in front of Fiesta San Agustin Mall, near restaurants and with a quick access to the freeway that takes you back to the airport. Excellent restaurant with wide selection of food and excellent quality. Spacious rooms, quiet and also clean room. I have stayed in this hotel multiple times (8+) over the last 12 months with a very consistent experience. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank al297211
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I stayed a couple of nights with 3 other friends. When we arrived we didn't receive a good welcome from the lady at the front desk (whose name i believe was Nancy), we asked some questions and she treated us like we were asking for shelter. But i believe she is one of those persons who doesn't like her job.

But, the guys at the parking were kind and helpful :)

The room was ok, everything was clean. There were 2 apples on the desk, a tiny chocolate on our beds and 2 bottles of water for free per day.

My room was "panoramical" but there are boulding around the hotel....so...

I loved the ammenities, the shampoo is from L'oreal and I like it more than Aveda and others with unknown names.

Across the street you can find a mall, with several good restaurants, cinema and other shops.

The hotel is located in a safe area, so don't worry about anything.

the pool is a good area to hang out.

I've stayed in cheaper hotels with better matress but is not bad, you can have a nice sleep.

The free cofee in the room is surprisingly good!!!! if you are in a hurry, try it.

The bathroom is big, there are 2 sinks, and one door that divides the toilet and shower from the 2nd sink.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank olitafeliz
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Very good hotel with fast and efficient check-in/out, helpful reception staff who speak English, pleasant pool and garden at the back, free wifi, and an excellent breakfast buffet. Our 4th floor room was spacious and quiet. Downtown is a taxi ride away but the hotel is in a nice area with a big mall directly across the road where you can find a variety of restaurants and bars (try Vasto for excellent Italian food), as well as a supermarket, bank, cinema and good choice of shops. Particularly it's safe to walk across in the evening to eat and a bit livelier than the hotel restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family