Stayed three nights at the Camino Real for work. It's in a safe area, and has many restaurant options at the mall next door. If you'd rather not venture out, room service is good as well. I also liked the fact that the taxi back to the airport can be billed to your room in advance. Overall, if you find yourself in Monterrey, this is a solid choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Camino Real account with Business Center, Droug Store, Pool, Gym , Spa , Bar , Meeting Rooms, Helipad, access Camino Real Club and Restaurants Bice Bistro and Kyo Grill. Our Schedule: Business Center and Droug Store Monday to Friday7:00 am - 10: 00 pm, Saturday and Sunday 09:00am to 17:00pm Bice Bisto Monday to Sunday 06:00 am - 1:00 am Kyo Grill Monday to Saturday 7:00 pm - 2:00 am Spa 8:30 am to 8:00 pm Pool 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Gym 6:00 am -11:00 pm The Hotel Camino Real is located in Valle Oriente , the most exclusive area of Monterrey where can perform tourist activities or business close to major attractions , for example by located steps from the Mall Plaza Fiesta San Agustin and Main Entrance a spacious outdoor area and terraces of restaurants Premium and Gourmet. Located just 20 minutes from Paseo Santa Lucia, 2.5 Km artificial lake . Also 12km south of Monterrey, is Chipinque , nature reserve, for walking , cycling practice , climbing, Free Flight , with a spectacular view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Camino Real Monterrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Monterrey Hotel San Pedro Garza Garcia
- Camino Real Monterrey San Pedro Garza Garcia, Mexico - Nuevo Leon