La Casa Inn
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
TGB Express(Nadiad)
  • Restaurant
All reviewshot waterhotel viewstar hotelmarriage functionwifiganeshcellsoap
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Hotel is a nice one with a restaurant having good food choice. Rooms are clean and spacious with good service. Staff is courteous and helpful. Is a good place to stay outside main hustle of Anand yet being very close.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I had stayed here for 8 days with my family quite good place to stay in a city like anand, Room service was nice and rooms are very clean.Only thing is they dont have satillite tv for visitors out of gujarat.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Drove down from Mumbai to Anand on way to the Rann of Kutch. Although I had booked this hotel after checking out in Tripadvisor, was pleasantly surprised to see a smart hotel, tastefully decorated, with wonderfully maintained lobby and rooms. There is just about sufficient parking space in front of the hotel. The rooms are spacious and very tastefully done up and sparkling clean. The staff are smart and helpful. The hotel's restaurant is spacious and comfortable. The breakfast provided was tasty and had good variety too.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I stayed here with family for two separate nights enroute to Sasan-Gir while coming from Mumbai in our vehicle. It is a very comfortable place to stay. The rooms are clean and staff is courteous. The hotel is well maintained and the rooms are well equipped.

In fact we had left our flask in the hotel while going to Sasan. We realized this while on the road and immediately called up the hotel about this. They had already noticed this and had kept the flask aside. We requested them to keep it and that we will take it back while coming back to Mumbai. They promptly heeded to our request and it was given to us on our way back.

The food is also very good and they seem to have a good variety. The restaurant is also frequented by local ppl which hints to the quality.

I will definitely recommend this hotel for a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank NareshMoorthy
Reviewed 28 December 2013

After reading reviews on this site, I was hesitant to stay here.
To my surprise, my experience was quite the contrary.
The hotel is not too far from the Anand railway station, the rickshaws charge about Rs 10 extra for traveling in the morning.
We managed to find a diamond suite and upon request received a 15% discount rate on our diamond suite which had clean interiors, a good closet, good beds, spacious bathroom and room in general to get ready in before the wedding.
The room was very comfortable after a train journey in India and room service was impeccable. The staff is courteous and ready when called upon for cleaning/food and tea!
Some channels on TV were not working, and I would complain about the heating because the room was cold. I've noticed this about my stay in India in general. Coming from Toronto and traveling in India, I find that the controlled temperature settings are just not up to standards and add to the health sensitivity as I experienced.
Nonetheless, we called for extra blankets and this was somewhat mitigated. I would not go for the extra bed option in a room of more than two people if I can avoid it because it is cooler sleeping on just a mattress. OR I would prepare to carry my own fleece blanket to save the cost on the room.
We had south indian food - complimentary from the hotel which I wouldn't complain about.
Tea and water was brought into the room on request.
Shampoo, soap and toiletries including a toothpaste and brush are provided so I can't really complain.
We landed there at about 5:30 in the morning and still had a room within a half hour of waiting which again I couldn't complain about.
I would recommend this place to others, however I am not sure what rooms would be available if booking through an external site. The diamond suite was definitely good!

Room Tip: As mentioned, ask for the diamond suite. The rooms are cold at night if traveling in the winter so extra blankets would be good. Rooms on top floors would be good as well
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family