“Great choice to stay”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Anand
Hotel Surabhi Regency
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Anand
Calgary, Canada
“Great choice to stay”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed in Surbhi Regency in Feb. 2014 for 20 days and we loved it. Good location and very neat and clean hotel. Great service and really helpful staff.The owner is also helpful and friendly too. Honest and trustworthy people. Hotel's food is also very good. 24/7 room service available. We will love to stay here again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
HotelSurabhiRegency, Front Office Manager at Hotel Surabhi Regency, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Greetings from Surabhi Regency

Thank you for taking time to write this review, It is the feedback and appreciation from guests like you that motivates me and my team to provide service par excellence.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your time at Surabhi Regency Anand, We hope you will give us an opportunity to welcome you back and delight you as always.

Frontdesk Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Most importantly, the location was right accross the road from Amul and GCMMF. Very useful for a business traveler. Also, service was timely and helpful. The rooms were clean although the reception seating area looked like it was not very tidy. Nonetheless, if you are going to Anand this is the the best place to stay. Very Reputable from what I heard from other people as well.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank patelzs
HotelSurabhiRegency, Front Office Manager at Hotel Surabhi Regency, responded to this review, 19 March 2014

Pune, India
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Although when you look at rates as per city like Anand it feels little bit high but on the other end when you consider overall average prices across world for hotel with standard basic amenities, its reasonable.

Good location i.e. its near Amul dairy, so away from too much noisy place in Anand and on the other side in centre in case want to visit Vallabh Vidyanagar.
In addition, good & helpful staff adds to overall services.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
HotelSurabhiRegency, Front Office Manager at Hotel Surabhi Regency, responded to this review, 3 February 2014

Athens, Georgia
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Stayed here for three nights in November and really loved it. It was conveniently close to everything we did in Anand. The hotel staff was super nice and helpful. They were doing renovations while I was there, but never heard any noise. They offer breakfast by room service, which was awesome! It is right by a main road and if you've never been to India everyone honks their horn so it can be very noisy, so bring earplugs or ask for a room on the backside of the hotel. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank heather L
HotelSurabhiRegency, Front Office Manager at Hotel Surabhi Regency, responded to this review, 6 December 2013

Thane, India
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Visited Anand about 3 weeks back and stayed overnight at Hotel Surabhi Regency with family (had booked there based on tripadvisor reviews). The Hotel was as per the reviews - clean and well maintained. Some of the rooms are getting renovated but still let out - in which case you can ask for a change. Staff is courteous and helpful. Room service is also good and prompt.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Vinay K

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I have been here always during my vsiit to Anand, they have good clean rooms excellent AC. The Hotel staff is OK.Do book your hotel before visit ng the place as they always full else you shall pay more for higher standard rooms.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
HotelSurabhiRegency, Front Office Manager at Hotel Surabhi Regency, responded to this review, 12 November 2013

Paris, France
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We stayed in this hotel in August. The staff is very nice and helpful. There are different type of rooms for all exigences. If you are going to stay in Anand for some time we highly recommend this hotel.
The hotel owner is very nice and helpful and can give you all the information you need. He can also suggest you trips in the region depending on your will, without imposing anything.
There was some renovation going on in certain rooms so it may be that the price will rise slightly but still we found it very good value for money.

Room Tip: front room have generally better view but there is some noise coming from the street. We found the s...