“Best fine hotel in vapi India”

Fortune Park Galaxy,
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Vapi
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We stayed in this fine hotel for one night
Our stay was very luxurious
Welcome drinks food and other facilities provided complimentary
Restaurant and food dishesh very tasty and delicious and staff also very nice helping and polite
Rooms are big and the suit very very nice
Bathroom toilet with full of required stuff and very clean and modern
It was very amazing and peaceful stay
Management also good

Room Tip: Frontside rooms nice
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Greetings from Fortune Park Galaxy, Vapi!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Vapi.

At Fortune Park Galaxy, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valueable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Park Galaxy and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

We had a wonderful stay. Though we stayed in the 'old wing' but even that is well done up with brand new TVs. The rooms had a fresh look. The breakfast was nice and the service impeccable.
The swimming pool is closed now.

Room Tip: Rooms on either side are nice. Garden facing rooms have a better view then road facing.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Julu0000
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Stayed for one day. Though the Hotel is now a member of Fortune Hotel, it leaves much to be desired in terms of Quality & Service. However the food is excellent. The restaurants have a good variety of food and service is good. The best part is that this is the only hotel with a swimming pool. One disadvantage or one can say advantage of this hotel is that you have many shops and offices in this complex. Probably the owner also wanted to earn from rent.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank RahulPorwal
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Mr.Porwal,

Greetings from Fortune Park Galaxy, Vapi!

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our Food and service. I would also like to assure you that we would definitely make amends as per your suggestions.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Stayed for one night on business. I had much higher expectations from a Fortune hotel (ITC hotel chain).

Everything in the hotel is old and tired. The food is average and restaurant service good. The hotel is inflexible (we wanted to use a small meeting room for 1-2 hours in the evening. the charges quoted were exorbitant. We then used the empty coffee restaurant for free.

The rooms are old with a cracked sink, no in-room tea / coffee making facilities. Internet is not free (partial for 2 hours are complimentary). For a small town hotel, it is expensive.

I would look for a better alternative.

Room Tip: not sure if there are any new or renovated rooms!!!!
4  Thank MKelkar
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2013

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Fortune Park Galaxy, Vapi!!!!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Fortune Park Galaxy.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that we are undergoing extensive Room renovation at the Hotel. We have already renovated 24 Rooms and next phase will start shortly.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I stayed two nights on a business trip. Centrally located and clean. But one thing bothered me - the entrance door has a small ledge the floor, with the net result, you keep tripping on it after you open the door. Wish they remove this.

4  Thank KarthikBalan
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Greetings from Fortune Park Galaxy, Vapi!

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities. I would also like to assure you that we are undergoing Room Renovation phase wise, and would definitely make amends as per your suggestions.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. I booked the hotel as this is a member hotel of famous fortune group. But I was disappointed when I checked in the room and has to change the room because of the smell. The hotel is 10-15 yrs old as told by staff and under renovation. As of now, It does not match with the Fortune standard. Rooms are clean. Buffet breakfast and Dinner was very homely and very yummy. I can rate menu a value for money thing.
Internet was not working as some repair work was on.
Staff was very courteous and ready to help.

4  Thank ankur007
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Greetings from Fortune Park Galaxy, Vapi!

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and quality of Food.

Let me assure you that we are undergoing Extensive Room renovation to make our Rooms contemporary. Also we have upgraded the internet connectivity to give our Guests uninterrupted connection.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I stayed for 1 night in this hotel. Room I stayed in was quite small and quite average. I understood afterwards that rooms on wing are bigger than the one I stayed in. The elevator is so small that just 2 people can be accommodated. Restaurant offers good food. Breakfast is complimentary and good. I found this hotel to be just average. Ask for rooms on backside as front is quite noisy. location is very good, being on the main highway.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank guru52
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Atul Bhargava

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vapi
5 mi away
#4 of 9 in Vapi
Hotel Royal Shelter
Hotel Royal Shelter
#6 of 9 in Vapi

Been to Fortune Park Galaxy,? Share your experiences!