Fortune Park Galaxy,
US$53
US$48
US$42
Hotel Anand Inn(Vapi)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$121
US$103
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsorchid restaurantfortune parkbusiness trippizza hutcomfortable stayshopping complexvalue for moneyreception staffbusiness hotelbanquet hallother hotelsdelicious foodswimming poolnice hotelbuffet breakfast and dinnergreat ambiencean upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2014

happy to be there.
stayed there on more than 12 occassions in last 2 years, both alone and with family.
happy memories

Good staff, Excellent service, excellent location, excellent food, super-buffet. Nice rooms, the huge market A+ Mall like market at ground floor with stores from D'Damas to Pizza Hut to other big brands makes you feel good.

Room Tip: take rooms on the East side, they have done full renovation in some rooms. select them if you get them. upper floors are always better
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Mr.Gupta,

Greetings from Fortune Park Galaxy, Vapi!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Vapi.

At Fortune Park Galaxy, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valueable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Park Galaxy and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I stayed with my husband at many Fortune group hotels and this is not one of the best. This may be below avarage. The standard rooms need lot of improvement. The bathrooms were not so good. Food was very good and the location is very good.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Greetings from Fortune Park Galaxy, Vapi!

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and quality of Food.

Let me assure you that we are undergoing Extensive Room renovation to make our Rooms contemporary.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Nice hotel with good rooms and cleanliness. Stayed for 2 Nights. Food was good and staff was very friendly. Best hotel in vapi town. Staff is mostly from Bengal. Overall a good hotel looking to town size.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Ok this one is a positive review inspite of a run in I had with the receptionist. The hotel is great , middle sized but good for a place like Vapi. I was on a short business trip and luckily by workplace was walking distance from the hotel.
The staff is mostly from Bengal which is great since I am from Kolkata. The buffet at the restaurant - Orchid was good. Costed INR 500 per person and the spread was decent for the cost. Breakfast was good too.

The rooms are great, and the bed really conformable. The bathroom in the standard rooms are too small and I feel the biggest downside of this hotel. Also wi-fi is free only for 2 hours each day,
I would recommend this hotel for short business trips.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2014

Greetings from Fortune Park Galaxy, Vapi!

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities. I would also like to inform you that we are undergoing Room renovation to make them contemporary.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We stayed in this fine hotel for one night
Our stay was very luxurious
Welcome drinks food and other facilities provided complimentary
Restaurant and food dishesh very tasty and delicious and staff also very nice helping and polite
Rooms are big and the suit very very nice
Bathroom toilet with full of required stuff and very clean and modern
It was very amazing and peaceful stay
Management also good

Room Tip: Frontside rooms nice
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014