“Ovrall good hotel”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Vapi
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Ovrall good hotel”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

A good hotel to stay. Only and main problem is rooms need to be reworked specially bathrooms. Foods are good. Had a good breakfast.
It is on the highway so easy to access. both Daman & Silvasa are close to this hotel. So for those who have work in these areas it is very convinient.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this review, 20 June 2014

Greetings from Fortune Park Galaxy, Vapi!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Vapi.

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities. I would also like to inform you that we are undergoing extensive Room renovation to make them contemporary.

At Fortune Park Galaxy, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valueable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Park Galaxy and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Atul Bhargava

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed during my official trip.
Its a good hotel with clean rooms, good restaurants, nice bathrooms.
Food is great. Buffet is served for dinner which is awsome with good varieties. Checkin is very fast.

Room Tip: road facing rooms are good for view
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this review, 29 May 2014

Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed at Fortune hotelduring my official trip. I stayed there for a day and the checkin was very fast, . I had my dinner at veg restaurant which is one among their restaurants and the food was awsome. the ambience was good.Its a great hotel with good spacious rooms and nice bathrooms.

Room Tip: road facing rooms are good
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Faridabad, Haryana, India
Reviewed 23 March 2014

happy to be there.
stayed there on more than 12 occassions in last 2 years, both alone and with family.
happy memories

Good staff, Excellent service, excellent location, excellent food, super-buffet. Nice rooms, the huge market A+ Mall like market at ground floor with stores from D'Damas to Pizza Hut to other big brands makes you feel good.

Room Tip: take rooms on the East side, they have done full renovation in some rooms. select them if you get...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Dear Mr.Gupta,

Vadodara, India
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I stayed with my husband at many Fortune group hotels and this is not one of the best. This may be below avarage. The standard rooms need lot of improvement. The bathrooms were not so good. Food was very good and the location is very good.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this review, 3 February 2014

Greetings from Fortune Park Galaxy, Vapi!

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and quality of Food.

Let me assure you that we are undergoing Extensive Room renovation to make our Rooms contemporary.

Silvassa, India
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Nice hotel with good rooms and cleanliness. Stayed for 2 Nights. Food was good and staff was very friendly. Best hotel in vapi town. Staff is mostly from Bengal. Overall a good hotel looking to town size.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this review, 28 January 2014

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Ok this one is a positive review inspite of a run in I had with the receptionist. The hotel is great , middle sized but good for a place like Vapi. I was on a short business trip and luckily by workplace was walking distance from the hotel.
The staff is mostly from Bengal which is great since I am from Kolkata. The buffet at the restaurant - Orchid was good. Costed INR 500 per person and the spread was decent for the cost. Breakfast was good too.

The rooms are great, and the bed really conformable. The bathroom in the standard rooms are too small and I feel the biggest downside of this hotel. Also wi-fi is free only for 2 hours each day,
I would recommend this hotel for short business trips.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this review, 26 January 2014

Greetings from Fortune Park Galaxy, Vapi!

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities. I would also like to inform you that we are undergoing Room renovation to make them contemporary.

Atul Bhargava
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vapi
Hotel The Blossom
Daman Ganga Valley Resort Pvt. Ltd
Hotel Woodlands
Hotel Woodlands
#7 of 7 in Vapi

Been to Fortune Park Galaxy,? Share your experiences!