During our honeymoon stay in sedgeford recently we came across this very cosy village pub and found ourselves feeling very at home amongst the locals, the food in the restaurant was excellent and the staff very friendly and helpful. The quality of the food was very good and reasonably priced, would highly recommend to anyone staying in the area and we will definitely be returning to this establishment. P.S. A big thank you to Colin the village taxi driver!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning Bed and Breakfast in Sedgeford, Hunstanton Norfolk. Welcome to The King William IV, Country Inn & Restaurant. Tucked away in the historic village of Sedgeford, lies this friendly award winning, 9 bedroom Inn; amid rolling countryside, less than a mile from the Peddars Way and conveniently close to Norfolk's Beautiful Coast. You will immediately feel at home; log fires throughout the Winter, sunshine in the gardens during Summer; whether you are just living around the corner, enjoying a short visit or staying overnight, The King William offers you a delightful relaxing escape into Country life. The King William IV Sedgeford - A great place to eat, drink & sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The King William IV Country Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King William Iv Country Inn & Restaurant Hotel Sedgeford
- The King William Iv Country Inn And Restaurant
- Hunstanton Country Inn
- The King William IV Country Inn & Restaurant Sedgeford, Norfolk