“good all round pub”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2013

What a great find the King William is - (we first ate here last September and came back in May.) The food is great quality - I had a delicious rump steak and my wife, Sally, had an excellent beef and Adnam's pie (top brewery). We enjoyed it so much, we came back for Sunday lunch - absolutely excellent! The sirloin of beef roast was delicious - and a good portion of it! The staff are always friendly and helpful! And the pub garden is beautifully kept. Highly recommended!

There are newer reviews for King William IV

Reviewed 28 May 2013

My prawn cocktail was ok, my salmon was very good, service was good except the surly barmaid, could of done with some music playing in the background for some atmosphere ...all in all would recommend and return.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Excellent, our dogs loved the service and so did we! Recommend the beef and ale pie. We were Glamping near by and it was great to get warm! All the staff were fabulous and we plan to stay there soon

Reviewed 17 May 2013

On a walking weekend with 14 friends we booked this pub restaurant for lunch after a 10 mile walk. There's plenty of restaurant space but I would advise booking as it got busy.

Quite an extensive menu supplemented by specials boards featuring dishes with local produce.

Some had main meals, some had sandwiches, I had a Ploughman's Lunch which had a great selection of cheese, bread, pickles and salad. My boyfriend had the vegetarian pasta and the portion size beat him - very unusual.

None of us could manage puddings but we would have like to.

The staff was very attentive and looked after our large party well. All the food came out together. I would definitely go back when in this area.

Also, Woodford Wherry on the pumps... can't be bad!

Reviewed 9 April 2013

We enjoyed a great meal here - I've just written a review in the Sedgeford Hotel section as I didn't know it was listed under Hunstanton. Go for it!