this was a last minute booking as id booked wrong date in travelodge.
i thought the £70 for a room was a bit expensive and sharing a breakfast table with other folk was not my cup of tea,other than that everything else was spot on,very clean and tidy,spacious,comfy bed and good location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to Bed and Breakfast accommodation in Chester-le-Street, Hollycroft is the place to stay. Hollycroft is a family-owned, turn of the century traditional town house, which retains many of it's original features. Modern en-suites have been added without detracting from the period features. Hollycroft is open throughout the year (excluding the Christmas period) and is ideally situated for the County Cricket Ground, Lumley Castle and Beamish Museum. If you are looking for Chester-le-Street bed and breakfast accommodation with comfortable rooms, private off street parking and a very warm welcome from Alan and Lyn, Hollycroft is your place to stay. A fresh fruit salad is a speciality of ours as part of a hearty breakfast. All rooms en-suite with LED/LCD TV, Blue Ray/DVD, Wi-Fi internet, hospitality tray and tea/coffee facilities.Secure parking available on request.Children are welcome. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Hollycroft Hotel Chester-Le-Street
- Hollycroft Bed And Breakfast
- Hollycroft B&B Chester-Le-Street, Durham