Stayed at the Old stables which is the self catering cottage. A wonderful welcome to a wonderful and very comfortable cottage with allmod cons - the very first time I have actually washed and ironed on holiday but the place had everything so why not...
Its centrally located for all there is to see and Alan and his wife are the perfect hosts. I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone home from home... June Boström /Sweden
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to Bed and Breakfast accommodation in Chester-le-Street, Hollycroft is the place to stay. Hollycroft is a family-owned, turn of the century traditional town house, which retains many of it's original features. Modern en-suites have been added without detracting from the period features. Hollycroft is open throughout the year (excluding the Christmas period) and is ideally situated for the County Cricket Ground, Lumley Castle and Beamish Museum. If you are looking for Chester-le-Street bed and breakfast accommodation with comfortable rooms, private off street parking and a very warm welcome from Alan and Lyn, Hollycroft is your place to stay. A fresh fruit salad is a speciality of ours as part of a hearty breakfast. All rooms en-suite with LED/LCD TV, Blue Ray/DVD, Wi-Fi internet, hospitality tray and tea/coffee facilities.Secure parking available on request.Children are welcome. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Hollycroft Bed And Breakfast
- Hollycroft Hotel Chester-Le-Street
- Hollycroft B&B Chester-Le-Street, Durham