“Great food, great menu, and great service”
Review of The Lambton Worm

The Lambton Worm
Price range: US$7 - US$34
Cuisines: British, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This Sonnet 43 Brew Pub and Restaurant, has recently been refurbished to a very high standard offering locally sourced food from the finest of suppliers. You are guaranteed a warm and freindly welcome.
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We often pop in to The Lambton Arms on a weekend and are never disappointed. The extensive hearty menu is a treat for the tastebuds, and if you can make it before 6.30pm then the value on the 2 or 3-course special just can't be beaten.
The service is always first-class, with staff attentive and glad to help. Would be a good place to celebrate a special occasion, or just to drop in if you're looking for a night off from the kitchen. All tastes and pockets catered for, whether you want a light bite or a good plateful.
Highly recommended!

1  Thank den1971
Jonathan G, Manager at The Lambton Worm, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear den1971

Thank you for your great review!!

I am delighted you enjoyed our hearty menu. I will pass your great feedback on to the relevant members of staff,

There are newer reviews for The Lambton Worm

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We decided to give The Lambton Worm a visit this week. I have to say that I'm glad the inside of the place looked vastly better than the outside. I've never seen a pub painted battleship grey before. Anyway, that will be my only criticism of the place because the service here was excellent with the waitress being very friendly and very efficient. It always helps when a place isn't too busy and it was just about right for a Thursday lunchtime. The food was lovely and the beer was very nice. We chose a meal from the specials menu and the price was very reasonable for a decent 3 course meal with a beer included. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank markandliz101

Dear Markandliz101

Thank you for your positive review!!

I am delighted you enjoyed your recent visit, I will pass your positive feedback on to the relevant teams.

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

An amazing place to eat. And I'm pleased to say it's on my door step. We dine here at least once a month.

The rib eye steak cannot be beaten!!

Dear ElizabethT

Thank you for your great review!!

I am delighted you enjoyed your recent visit to The Lambton Worm.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Nick and his team always make the time to say hello and make us feel at home ! With being gluten free they go the extra mile to give me more choice and are always on hand to advise or adapt menus. Well done

Dear AvrilCurrie

Thank you for you positive review!!

I am delighted you enjoyed your recent visit to The Lambton Worm. I will pass on your great feedback to the relevant teams.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is the second visit to the Lampton worm and once again i cant fault the amazing food very friendly and helpful staff the first visit we had was just me and my parents i had the three ways pork and couldnt fault it and as for the Ice Cream its to die for

on our second visit we took along a family friend and boyfriend for her 50TH and she is a vegetarian and she said both her starter and main were really tasty the only negative point i can make about the restaurant is the second time we were seated pretty close to the music speaker and found it was far too loud and some of the music not suitable as we had to try and talk over it having said that i cant wait for the next visit Ps the Beers are fantastic please give this place a go

Dear Michael R

Thank you for your positive review!!

I am delighted you enjoyed your recent visit to The Lambton Worm. I am sorry to hear about the music if you had mentioned it to a member of staff we could of rectified the problem straight away. Once again thank you for choosing The Lambton Worm for such a special occasion.

We look forward to seeing you soon.