“very good”

Riverside Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I hadn't ate here since I was 16 and I am now 62. Revisited Chester-Le-Street on way back from races with 3 others.Place hasn't changed much although name has changed several times. Remains a solid option though if you want good quality decent food. We all went for the £10.50 4 course special. Together with two bottles of wine the bill of £70 was an excellent value with great service and attention thrown in. Will try not to leave it so long for my next visit.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Four of us ate here a couple of weeks ago and we thoroughly enjoyed our meals. We all had the four course special - £10.50 per head. Soup, appetiser, mains and coffee.

Good size portions and very tasty. The surroundings are a little tired, but don't let this put you off. The service was very good. Definitely worth a visit.