Royal Orchid Central, Shimoga
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$38
Ashoka Grand(Shimoga)
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewstiger trailjog fallsbreakfast spreadmini barplace to stayclub roombusiness hotelsmall townthe hotel stafff b managerhead chefclass hotelhotel is centrally locatedthe heart of the citystar hotelroom serviceswimming pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I spent 2 days at this hotel and my entire experience was great. Loved the ambiance. The rooms were very clean and well designed. I just had the breakfast and loved the spread and the taste. Would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay again if I ever happen to be in Shimoga again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank srinathholla
Chandan C, Manager at Royal Orchid Central, Shimoga, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Mr.Srinath,

We thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear your appreciation for all aspects of services and product in general on offer.

It is our constant endeavor to ensure that all our guests have pleasant experience during their stay and reviews like yours encourage us to walk that extra mile in creating delights for them.We appreciate your kind words about the service offered by our team members and have shared the same with them.

Once again thanking you for the encouraging feed back and entire team at our Hotel looks forward to welcoming you back at Royal Orchid central, Shimoga.

Regards,

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I was on a short trip to shimoga booked ROCS through cleartrip.com for a competitive price.The stay was delightful. Reception greeted with a nice welcome drink and staff behavior was very friendly and pleasant.The complimentary breakfast provided was very good and we enjoyed it very well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank nithinrajtr
Chandan C, Manager at Royal Orchid Central, Shimoga, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Dear Guest,

We thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am happy to learn about your appreciation for the services and product in general on offer.

It is our constant endeavor to ensure that all our guests have a comfortable stay with us and feedback like yours help us in improving and maintaining the standard of service

We look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you again in the future.It will be my personal privilege to make your next visit's arrangement and welcome you back to Royal Orchid Central, Shimoga.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Had a chance to visit this hotel over half a dozen times right from the week they started operations. Rooms are excellent. Limited room service. Very good breakfast! Bar is slightly on expensive side compared to other places in Shimoga. Helpful and courteous staff. No view to talk about as it is on the main road. Stayed couple of times from early 2011 upto early 2013.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank nirubhat
Chandan C, Manager at Royal Orchid Central, Shimoga, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Dear Guest,

It is our constant endeavor to ensure that all our guests have a comfortable stay with us and feedback like your's help us in improving and maintaining the standard of service

Reviewed 8 May 2014

May be it is a sign of aging - but I felt I needed to stop on the drive to Goa - about 650km away. I chose Shimoga on the way to and found the ROC highly recommended. Made my booking on booking!
We got there at 1830. Check in and check out were smooth. The room is adequate - they have all that you need for an overnight. The room service was efficient. And we had a restful night before the onward journey. The "but" has to be the toiletries - the towels seemed to be like some hand-me-downs from one of their more busy properties (like say in Bangalore). They have a pretty decent breakfast spread including some local variations.
In comparison to a place I stayed in last time around in Shimoga - this is definitely recommended especially considering the rates they charge.
I may add that parking an SUV in their adjacent plot was a little uncomfortable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BobYourUncle

Dear Guest,

We have also made a note of your observation about the toiletries and apologise for not being able to completely satisfy you on this aspect of our services.We however have taken it very seriously and are comitted to improve on the same.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Best Place to dine in Shimoga Region in case of Northern & Continental Dishes. Mr.Sanjay Singh (Manager) is highly Courteous person and provide generous advice for a fine dining experience as per our taste. No other Restaurant or Hotel maintain this kind of ambiance in compare to Royal Orchid.
Tiger Trail is a Must Try Restro

Kamal Chaturvedi
Shahi - Shimoga

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We thank you for frequently visiting our restaurants and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. Your compliment for the food and services are definitly a great source of motivation for me and my team. We thank you for that.

It is our constant endeavor to ensure that all our guests have a wonderful experience with us and feedback like yours help in encouraging the team to walk that extra mile in creating delightful moments.