“Marvellous Experience”

Emarald Ayurveda Resort
Ranked #12 of 18 Malappuram B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We stayed in Emarald Ayurveda Resort for 3 days and immensely enjoyed our stay there. We believe that Emarald is one of the best ayurvedic resorts in Kerala.The staff was very warm and helpful and made our stay very comfortable. We would love to stay at Emarald again whenever we are back in Kerala.Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank remyarakes

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Emarald Ayurveda Resort is just 40 km far from my home. It was my absolute favorite place to relax, eat and enjoy all the activity that the amazing staff has to offer.I was there on with my husband when he was their special Wellness Weekend treatment package where I enjoyed.
We had a wonderful, quiet and relaxing days over there. We thank each and everyone working behind this. Wishing all the best to Emarald Group. This will be our first choice on our next visit too.
Room was spacious and all staffs are approached very friendly and closely. Food was nice. We stayed in river view cottage.

Room Tip: River view rooms are reccomended
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rahna2013
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I got a chance to visit Emarald Ayurveda Resort,after my visit ,I selected 7 days ayurveda package in Emarald Ayurveda Resort in first month of September 2013 .It is a river side resort having Heritage Ambiance.They are providing Ayurveda package only after Doctors consultation.I think it was the right way.They are providing Ayurveda diet plan,but if we want to order special food they will made arrangement.Friendly staff and nice restaurant.The main point of attraction is the river.....i chose a river side cottage so that i had river view all times.Internet/Wi-Fi facility was available in the public area, so that i was get connected always.Calm and Quite atmosphere with bird's singing always.I suggest this place for authentic Ayurveda Treatments/wellness.I never took an Ayurveda treatment before,but i like this experience well and my mind & body get refreshed.I recommended this place for perfect Kerala Ayurveda .

Room Tip: Select river side cottages
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank surajmurali999
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I have stayed in this Resort last month( August 10-18),mainly i focused on the Ayurveda Treatment Provided by Emarald Ayurveda Resort.In my first look i was impressed because of the building Architecture,its looks like a traditional Ancient Building likes.There are independent cottages they are river facing also.They provided Authentic Ayurveda Treatments,in the first step they have arranged consultation with the Doctor.After doctors consultation treatments are based on his suggestion and he is supervising the treatment in each & every steps.Calm & quite atmosphere,they arranged YOGA also,it is arranged in the River side.It is also a memorable event.Staffs are good & supportive.I felt it a place for Authentic Ayurveda Treatment not for leisure.The restaurant menu is also based on Ayurveda,because i came to know that treatment guest must follow perfect diet for better result.They can provide all types of Ayurveda Treatments.The Rooms are so spacious and Air-conditioned, no need of AC cos the area is naturally cooled by the trees.The suite rooms are so so spacious and lovely.They arranged trip for me,local sight seeing also.Pick up & drop to the Airport everything....After my 8 days stay in this Ayurveda Resort,my mind & body get refreshed.I was so tired because of my busy work schedule.Their yoga,meditation & Ayurveda Treatments helped me to recover from that states and get recharged.I strongly recommended this Ayurveda Resort for Authentic Ayurved Treatments,not for a leisure trip.

Room Tip: Choose River Side Cottages
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank annabellamary999
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed here for a couple of days ! The Resort just half a km away from the pulamanthole junction ! Just a compound difference from the famous Moos ayurveda mana . Very beatiful resort with total of 30 rooms ( 5 cottages )with the river view ! They have a open air conference hall with the capacity of 300people! There is a gym( only for name sake, not is use) . Overall it is good resort but lack of maintenance and service makes it below average !

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Shanth111
EmaraldHotelsIndia, Public Relations Manager at Emarald Ayurveda Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2013

Dear Guest,
Thanks for your valuable comments. We are renovating our property to promote Ayurveda Treatments with all facilities and experienced staff to provide Authentic Ayurveda and Yoga experience to our guests. Emarald Group of Hotels and Resorts is dedicated to provide Truly International Hospitality with Authentic Ayurveda Through our selected Resorts. Emarald Ayurveda Resort Pulamanthol, Calicut is one among it. After renovation you can experience good service and facilities. That is our promise.
Once again thanking you and expecting your next visit to experience Authentic Ayurveda in Emarald Ayurveda resort.

Sreejith
Ayuruved Project Head

Reviewed 29 September 2012

We planned to set our new year celebration at this so called cowshed and it was absolutely disasterous with fraudulent billings and poor service along with pathetic condition.

There is no Spa facility and Gym Facility. Swimming pool is filled with feathers of of goose and it was foul smelling. When we jumped into the pool the dirt which was settled at the bottom floated and it made our skin really irritating.

This is not even a resort, in fact it is more like a farm house for the owner.Beware of the manager Mr. Soman he is a boozer and got no sense of language and morality.
Staffs there are seasonal staffs , which hired from local places upon need. Please do no fall on the glittering words of the Management or holiday partners. The place is an absolute mess.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
7  Thank Fredd90099
Reviewed 20 August 2012

If possible, I'll rate this hotel with a -2 (yes, minus two) ranking. It was my mistake to opt for this resort - inspite of many bad experiences posted here. I've opted to try it out only because these guys have quoted that they're under new management from this month and they've improved a lot (when I enquired about their bad service during pre-booking enquiry).

During our stay - the power supply to the suite room we've stayed went off around midnight and never returned. Inspite of multiple complaints they were looking in to the issue forever - till we checked out at 9.30AM in the morning - even though initially we had planned to stay for 2 nights!! As someone else quoted earlier - they don't have room service menu and can only offer chapati and fried rice. The rooms just "look good" but the entire property was desserted and DON'T have any of the facilities quoted in their website (boating, swimming pool, river view restaurant, etc.). IMO, this is an absolute rip-off. Your holiday experience will be absolutely ruined if you opt to stay here!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank stee1249
Ajitvarghese, General Manager at Emarald Ayurveda Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2012

Sincerely I accept the problems and inconvinence occurred during your stay over here with us.Unfortunately we had some problems on those days of our own,which as you have written,spoiled your holidays.And now as the GM of this property,I regret for the incidence, and in the mean time assure you this type of inconvinence will never happen to any of our guest in future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Malappuram
Ruby Residency
Lords Resort Cheruthuruthy Thrissur
No photo provided
Metro Regency
#2 of 8 in Malappuram

Been to Emarald Ayurveda Resort? Share your experiences!