All rooms have exposed live 240v electrics in open storage cupboards on both sides of the bed. Reported to the manager on the 24th June.I was told they would change my room. I was then informed that all rooms are the same. Spoke to the manager on the 25th June on returning to the hotel as nothing had been rectified. He said he knew nothing about it and proceeded to just clap at me and walk away.. there is a real and imidiate danger of electric shock. I have now reported to head office and environmental health. Please avoid until rectified.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking