“Neat suite and value too” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley

Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Knowsley
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Neat suite and value too”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Stayed one night for business reasons. On site parking. Friendly welcome at reception and nice all round ambience and decor. You get a lot for your money - your own lounge with TV, work area and it is so nice to have the bed in a separate adjoining room. Of course there is the bathroom too. There are the extras you would not normally get at this price : safe, iron, bottled water, and an emergency sewing kit ! All clean and tidy. Be aware of the window that has a view of the corridor , you may wish to draw that curtain (there, don't blame me if you discover it only after an evening of less than formal dress !)Service at the restaurant is 1st class (I think the gentleman's name is Chris....thanks Chris) . In summary, excellent, particularly at this price range.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank David C
Pat K, General Manager at Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley, responded to this review, 20 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your excellent scores and comments.
All our bedrooms are suites and boast a lounge area with TV in both the bedroom and the lounge. They are perfect for the business traveller who can do some work and then retire to bed in a separate room. We try to make it home from home with all the little extras and I am pleased that you have enjoyed this.
All the staff are very friendly and always rate very highly in reviews.
Glad to hear you enjoyed the restaurant and yes our Restaurant Managers name is Chris, I will pass on your lovely comments to him, which I am sure will make his day.
Once again thank you for your comments and I hope you will return to us in the not too distant future.
Suites Hotel Knowsley

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Stayed here on 2 night break. Lovely big, clean rooms, we were also early arriving and were lucky that our room was ready. Excellent service at breakfast, items were replaced quickly do nothing ran out and tables cleaned quickly when vacated. Plus here is that there is a pool, steam room sauna etc which we including my 7yr old daughter could use. You can catch a bus to town/anfield stadium just round corner from hotel which is handy and will take 30-45 mins. Beware if ordering taxi from free phone in hotel reception when going to anfield FC, although driver put meter on and it cost £8.40 we were actually charged £13. After complaining to taxi firm they said it was a set fee and he should of told us! Will definitely be staying again.

• Stayed April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your excellent review and scores.
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you made use of all the facilities with your daughter.
Breakfast and service always get good reviews so thank you once again for that.
Although we are just on the outskirts of town we are a mere 15 minutes away from anywhere from the airport to the city centre and Anfield and Goodison Stadiums are just 10 minutes away. The taxi company have arranged a set fee for us, as on a match day you can get caught up in traffic and can be sitting in a traffic jam for a long time which can significantly rack up the taxi fare, that is why we agreed a set rate with them so that customers would know what they were paying before they got into the taxi.
I hope this has helped to explain the taxi fare.
I look forward to seeing you here again in the future and please make yourself known to me when you arrive.
Once again thank you for your great review
Bournemouth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed just the one night when up for a football weekend. Very nice clean hotel with friendly staff. Used the health club gym & pool which were great. Nice sized rooms with 2 flat screen Tv's & plenty of space. Fabulous breakfast in the morning & great coffee in the bar. Would definitely look to stay here again on my next trip to Anfield.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Pat K, General Manager at Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your excellent scores
Its great to hear that you enjoyed everything about your stay from the room to the food and service.
We know that we are doing our job right when we get such great comments and it really is a pleasure to read. I will pass on your comments to all the staff who will appreciate them greatly.
We look forward to seeing you here again for the next Liverpool game at Anfield and how proud you must be of your team at present.
Please make yourself known to me when you are next here so that I can thank you in person.
Warrington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

I recently booked the Suites Hotel for my 30th birthday, we attended the Soul & Motown night and took advantage of the brilliant price to stay over for the night. I couldn't believe what we got for our money! There was 14 of us and everyone one of us was so impressed with the hotel and service from the staff, they were all so friendly and can't do enough for you.

There were quite a lot of people at the Soul & Motown night, but didn't need to worry as the hotel had it so organised, food was piping hot and delicious...they even came round afterwards to ask how our meals were, I've been party nights at other places and never had that before.

Breakfast was also delicious, everything was so fresh and the staff were so helpful and took the time to ask if we had enjoyed ourselves. My friend got married there a few years ago and she said that the hotel was fantastic -so it seems that they have kept up their high standards of service!

Absolutely brilliant weekend had by all of my family & friends...made my birthday more enjoyable! Thinking of coming back again to another party night this year!

Thanks Suites Hotel!

1 Thank RachelCon
Pat K, General Manager at Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you for your excellent comments and scores and for taking the time to write a review.
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your 30th birthday celebrations here at the Suites Hotel.
The soul and motown night s are always a popular night and sell out really fast and are great value for money.
Thank you for your great comments about the food, service and staff and I will pass these on to all concerned.
Checking tables to ask if everyone has enjoyed their meals is something that we always do at every function as this is the only way that we would know if anything was not quite right at the time and would be able rectify it there and then to make sure that the customers experience was the best that it could be.
I am glad that the staff were helpful to you and that you are thinking of coming back again and I look forward to seeing you here in the near future. Also give our regards to your friend who got married here a few years ago and hope she also comes back with you in the future.
Once again thank you for your lovely comments.
Suites Hotel Knowsley.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Staff were fantastic. Very pleasant and efficient. Swimming pool is a great attraction. The only minor complaints are that the room temperature was too high and there were not many coffee sachets in the room.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank David R
Pat K, General Manager at Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your nice comments a great scores.
I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff looked after you well.
Its always nice to see good comments about the staff and they always rate very highly in reviews which we are very proud of.
Its good to see that you made good use of the pool facilities. With regards to the room temperature, all the rooms have air conditioning which is controlled individually in each room and there are extra fans available on request at reception as well as extra coffee sachets if required. If you return to us for another stay in the near future, just ask at reception if there is ever anything that you need and we will always endeavour to assist you.
Once again thank you for your lovely comments and if you do return please make yourself known to me so that I can thank you in person.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Stayed here with 12 family members and we were all really pleased with what was on offer. Lovely staff ,good food, nice clean rooms and lovely warm swimming pool. Special mention to barmaid Kate for her honesty .

1 Thank canbut
Pat K, General Manager at Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
Thank you for your lovely comments and excellent scores.
I remember chatting to you ladies as you were going up to your rooms and you were praising Kate. I passed on your lovely comments to her and it made her day so thank you for that.
I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your night here with us and I hope that you are going to come to the next one too.
If you do book the next one please let me know so that I can thank you in person for your review
St Helens, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

I wish I could place into words the gratitude that I feel to the Suites Hotel and all of the staff for your dedicated attentive service that I experienced during my wedding on the 22.03.14 to my fiancé.
Well before my wedding day everyone I have dealt with regarding the planning of my special event had passed high recommendations regarding your establishment, the registrar especially had commented how fantastic the Suites Hotel are at accommodating the demands of a civil ceremony, I can only imagine how many wedding venues they visit per year however they genuinely praised the level of service that you and your team provide.
From my initial meeting with Alison to the final minutes before my wedding the level of service that all members of staff displayed to me and my party was exceptional, I know that every bride feels special on their wedding day however my whole party have commented to how every member of staff went out of their way to ensure that I and all of my wedding party had such a fantastic day and that importantly my husband and my guests were looked after so well.
I would like to say a special thank you to Alison for all her advice, knowledge and patience dealing with me. Pat for creating such a dedicated, skilled and special team. We would like to thank Sarah for guiding us all with such a professional manor and ensuring that we met all of our timescales, providing us and our guests with an amazing day. Antonio for being a big part of my weekend and his expertise and for being such a good sport allowing one of my guests to fireman lift him around the evening reception venue!!
All of the waiter/waitress service was fantastic and again a credit to the Suites Hotel. All my guests have commented on the quality and delivery of the food for both the breakfast and the buffet menu, again credit to your head chef and his team. EVERY member of your workforce from receptionist, bar staff to room maid are such a valuable asset and along with the warm atmosphere of the hotel increased our experience in enjoying our day.
The rooms were fantastic and the hotel looks amazing and we felt that we had made a perfect choice in venue for celebrating a once in a lifetime moment to share with close family and friends. No wonder that your weddings are booked on a word of mouth basis and that 90%+ are via recommendation, advertising is an expensive luxury and the hotel deserves the privilege of your reputation that you have achieved. The evening was extremely busy with other non related events taking place this added to our experience and did not detract from our level of service that we received.
Thank you all (and I mean all) at the Suites Hotel, we look forward to visiting you soon.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your excellent review and excellent scores
I remember your wedding with very fond memories of a lovely couple and lovely family and friends.
It was a pleasure to work on your wedding day as you were such nice people you made our job easy.
All the staff were saying how lovely you all were and what a great day it was.
Thank you for all your great comments and for the individual mentions about the staff. I have posted your comments on the staff notice board for all to see.
Your lovely comments really have given everyone a great buzz and it is good to know that we have done our job right.
I do hope that you are going to visit us again in the future and on behalf of all the staff at the suites I would like to wish you both a very happy and healthy life together
once again thank you for your lovely comments
Pat King
Also consider these accommodations in or near Knowsley
Central Liverpool
30 James Street, Home of the Titanic
Titanic Hotel Liverpool
#17 of 99 in Liverpool
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,808 reviews
The Nadler Liverpool
#2 of 99 in Liverpool
4.5 of 5 bubbles 3,776 reviews

Been to Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley? Share your experiences!