“Fantastic Hotel”

Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Knowsley
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Have stayed here a few times now over the last 3 years, service always great, fantastic food nice simple easy access with plenty of parking. Breakfast quality is excellent, wifi throughout the hotel even in the rooms. will definitely be using again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Pat K, General Manager at Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your lovely comments and excellent scores.
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Suites Hotel in the future and we are very pleased that you have chosen to stay with us frequently over the past 3 years.
Please make yourself know to me when you next stay so that I can thank you in person.
Best Regards

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Our family have now stayed at this hotel twice, while down from Scotland to watch Liverpool. Sometimes you think a great experience can be a one off, but I assure you the suites is a great hotel. The staff in the hotel and the health suite really do care about the customer, and really do want to help make your stay a great customer experience. If your going to the football it's a luxury hotel within 10 minutes from the ground. The kids love it and when we go back to watch the football, it's the suites they want us to stay in. Thank you again to the staff of the suites hotel from the Gunn family.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Gunn Family
Thank you very much for your lovely comments and excellent scores
We are so pleased that you had a great experience here at the suites hotel.
Its nice to see that your children love staying here too and I hope you will come back to stay again when you are next here to watch the football.
Once again thank you for your review and for staying with us a couple of times

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Stayed here on business. Really liked the room, a separate working/lounge area and a very comfortable bed. Room was very clean. The staff were friendly and on the ball although the waiter on night one didn't seem to know/want to split the bill for the individual diners paying by card.

Breakfast was very good on both days with well stocked hot and cold buffet. At night it's a different story. One of our party had pork which was overcooked and barely edible. Avoid the monkfish starter as you'll be disappointed with the portion size even though it is perfectly cooked and presented. The mixed grill is very good value and the steak was spot on.

All in all a mixed bag, a well located hotel with great facilities let down by inconsistencies in the kitchen. I've marked breakfast down to reflect dinner

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review
I am pleased that you liked your room and the friendly staff, All our rooms are suites with a separate working/Lounge area.
Breakfast always rates very highly on all reviews but I am sorry you did not enjoy the pork, I have checked all the table comments for that evening and couldn't find any regarding the pork, I am sure had this been mentioned to the maître D on the night it would have been remedied immediately.
I hope this has not deterred you from returning to us and should you return, please make yourself known to me so that we can discuss your stay over a cup of tea.
best regards

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Stayed one night for business reasons. On site parking. Friendly welcome at reception and nice all round ambience and decor. You get a lot for your money - your own lounge with TV, work area and it is so nice to have the bed in a separate adjoining room. Of course there is the bathroom too. There are the extras you would not normally get at this price : safe, iron, bottled water, and an emergency sewing kit ! All clean and tidy. Be aware of the window that has a view of the corridor , you may wish to draw that curtain (there, don't blame me if you discover it only after an evening of less than formal dress !)Service at the restaurant is 1st class (I think the gentleman's name is Chris....thanks Chris) . In summary, excellent, particularly at this price range.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank David C
Pat K, General Manager at Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your excellent scores and comments.
All our bedrooms are suites and boast a lounge area with TV in both the bedroom and the lounge. They are perfect for the business traveller who can do some work and then retire to bed in a separate room. We try to make it home from home with all the little extras and I am pleased that you have enjoyed this.
All the staff are very friendly and always rate very highly in reviews.
Glad to hear you enjoyed the restaurant and yes our Restaurant Managers name is Chris, I will pass on your lovely comments to him, which I am sure will make his day.
Once again thank you for your comments and I hope you will return to us in the not too distant future.
Suites Hotel Knowsley

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Stayed here on 2 night break. Lovely big, clean rooms, we were also early arriving and were lucky that our room was ready. Excellent service at breakfast, items were replaced quickly do nothing ran out and tables cleaned quickly when vacated. Plus here is that there is a pool, steam room sauna etc which we including my 7yr old daughter could use. You can catch a bus to town/anfield stadium just round corner from hotel which is handy and will take 30-45 mins. Beware if ordering taxi from free phone in hotel reception when going to anfield FC, although driver put meter on and it cost £8.40 we were actually charged £13. After complaining to taxi firm they said it was a set fee and he should of told us! Will definitely be staying again.

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for your excellent review and scores.
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you made use of all the facilities with your daughter.
Breakfast and service always get good reviews so thank you once again for that.
Although we are just on the outskirts of town we are a mere 15 minutes away from anywhere from the airport to the city centre and Anfield and Goodison Stadiums are just 10 minutes away. The taxi company have arranged a set fee for us, as on a match day you can get caught up in traffic and can be sitting in a traffic jam for a long time which can significantly rack up the taxi fare, that is why we agreed a set rate with them so that customers would know what they were paying before they got into the taxi.
I hope this has helped to explain the taxi fare.
I look forward to seeing you here again in the future and please make yourself known to me when you arrive.
Once again thank you for your great review
Suites Hotel Knowsley

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed just the one night when up for a football weekend. Very nice clean hotel with friendly staff. Used the health club gym & pool which were great. Nice sized rooms with 2 flat screen Tv's & plenty of space. Fabulous breakfast in the morning & great coffee in the bar. Would definitely look to stay here again on my next trip to Anfield.

• Stayed: March 2014
Pat K, General Manager at Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your excellent scores
Its great to hear that you enjoyed everything about your stay from the room to the food and service.
We know that we are doing our job right when we get such great comments and it really is a pleasure to read. I will pass on your comments to all the staff who will appreciate them greatly.
We look forward to seeing you here again for the next Liverpool game at Anfield and how proud you must be of your team at present.
Please make yourself known to me when you are next here so that I can thank you in person.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I recently booked the Suites Hotel for my 30th birthday, we attended the Soul & Motown night and took advantage of the brilliant price to stay over for the night. I couldn't believe what we got for our money! There was 14 of us and everyone one of us was so impressed with the hotel and service from the staff, they were all so friendly and can't do enough for you.

There were quite a lot of people at the Soul & Motown night, but didn't need to worry as the hotel had it so organised, food was piping hot and delicious...they even came round afterwards to ask how our meals were, I've been party nights at other places and never had that before.

Breakfast was also delicious, everything was so fresh and the staff were so helpful and took the time to ask if we had enjoyed ourselves. My friend got married there a few years ago and she said that the hotel was fantastic -so it seems that they have kept up their high standards of service!

Absolutely brilliant weekend had by all of my family & friends...made my birthday more enjoyable! Thinking of coming back again to another party night this year!

Thanks Suites Hotel!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank RachelCon
Pat K, General Manager at Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thank you for your excellent comments and scores and for taking the time to write a review.
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your 30th birthday celebrations here at the Suites Hotel.
The soul and motown night s are always a popular night and sell out really fast and are great value for money.
Thank you for your great comments about the food, service and staff and I will pass these on to all concerned.
Checking tables to ask if everyone has enjoyed their meals is something that we always do at every function as this is the only way that we would know if anything was not quite right at the time and would be able rectify it there and then to make sure that the customers experience was the best that it could be.
I am glad that the staff were helpful to you and that you are thinking of coming back again and I look forward to seeing you here in the near future. Also give our regards to your friend who got married here a few years ago and hope she also comes back with you in the future.
Once again thank you for your lovely comments.
Suites Hotel Knowsley.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Knowsley
Central Liverpool
30 James Street, Home of the Titanic
Titanic Hotel Liverpool
#17 of 98 in Liverpool
Park Hotel
#57 of 98 in Liverpool

Been to Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley? Share your experiences!