“Fantastic Service”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Knowsley
Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Service”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Thank you to all the team at Suites Hotel Knowsley. I reported a flicking light in bathroom and on my return all resolved. Fantastic service for ordering lunches with Brenda at the bar. Great service for evening meals. I highly recommend Suites Hotel Knowsley.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Pat K, General Manager at Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear David
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and for your great scores and comments.
I am pleased that you were happy with the service received and I will pass on your lovely comments to the staff concerned, I know that they will be pleased that you were happy with your stay.
I hope you will return to stay with us in the future and if you do please make yourself known to us.
Once again thank you
Mrs Pat King

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Pembroke Dock, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This hotel is not only very comfortable, it is situated so conveniently not just for local cities...Liverpool, Manchester, Southport and Blackpool but also for access to the M6. It is situated on the A580, a main artery route into Liverpool...despite this there is no traffic noise to disturb your sleep!

The hotel currently has a decent restaurant, bar, conference and party venue facilities and a fitness centre; there are also plans for a Spa Centre soon.

I am a wheelchair user and have no difficulties in accessing all public areas and rooms

The staff are well-trained, really attentive, pleasant and helpful. The rooms are well-appointed and the executive rooms are spacious. The cost of a stay is extremely competitive. All in all, I can't recommend it strongly enough.

Room Tip: The executive rooms are spacious, the executive family rooms have two separate sleeping areas so are...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Pat K, General Manager at Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review.
Its so nice to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed all the facilities. We are very wheelchair friendly here at the Suites and have specially appointed bedrooms in both the standard block and the executive block to accommodate this.
The hotel is very well located on the motorway network. Thank you for your comments about the staff, they always rate very highly in all the reviews for which we are very proud of them.
I hope you will return to stay with us again in the future and if you do please make yourself known to me and we can have a chat over a cup of tea and I can thank you in person for your review
Once again thank you for your excellent scores
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We picked the Suites at random off the internet - due to a family tragedy we had three family members in hospitals in the area.
From the moment we and our two daughters arrived, we were treated with wonderful kindness. Our Executive suites were very comfortable, and as we were there on and off, for four months, the sitting room adjoining our bedrooms was a great space to have.
We cannot fault the staff, the dining room and the general friendliness of the hotel.
We actually miss them all, now that we have returned home!

Room Tip: Whether Executive or Standard, all rooms have sitting room. The top floor is quietest.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Alys F
Thank you for your excellent review and scores
I recall you and your family staying here with fond memories and we miss you too.
I know it wasn't the most pleasant of circumstances why you stayed with us but I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay, it was a real pleasure to have you staying here and I know that all the staff were very fond of you all. I hope all is well with your family and if you are ever here in the area please do pop in for a cuppa.
Best regards
Wrexham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed in May this year..as a surprise Birthday treat for my boyfriend. I've never stayed at any Suites Hotels before and what a ' Fantastic find ' in Knowsley . I wanted to stay two nights and wanted somewhere we both hadn't stayed at before together and that ' Extra special feel good factor ' being Carls Birthday.
We most certainly had that alright.!!!
After looking you up on the internet, I really liked what I saw in your photos and the discription and price range off accomodations and Complimentry Full English Breakfast so I proceeded to book that bank holiday weekend and So pleased I did.
I wanted something special for his Birthday, so on the first night we stayed on the top floor in the ' Executive Room' it was spacious with a double bed, separate lounge area with all the facilities that we needed and more , tvs, wifi, iron hair dryer phone..on Suit bathroom with crisp white towels and goodies..and one off the best night sleeps in along time.
What he didn't know was that on the second night, I'd booked to stay in the ' Presidential Suite ' ( The Lindon Suit ) also on the top floor only a couple off rooms down the corridor from the Execuitve Room. ' But how was I going to get from one Amazing Room to Another, and when I say Amazing it Truly was.
Well the Staff worked closely with me to pull this off and can't thank them enough for there exceptional cooperation in doing so. The Presidential Suite was breath taking. His face lit up as he wasn't expecting that as I just said they had over booked the Exective room and we had to move just further down the corridor. Abit confused he was at first until he realised what ID done and planned for him. It was Perfect.
So spacious with a Dinning area, a separate Lounge area with leather corner suit TV DVD Sky FIlms Music system through out the Suit in every room. Separate toilet large Bedroom and bed with the most amazing mattress and a Bathroom to die for. With TV , MUsic surround, Multi coloured lighting and a Jaccuzi Bath that was big enough for two. Crisp White towels and. Bathrobes each with separate his and her wash basins and lighted mirrors....a walk in shower and lots off toiletrie Goodies.
Telephone iron, trouser press. Lots off space for clothes and luggage with office work area Tea and Coffee facilities and mini fridge.
The rooms are just lovely and exceptionally clean but for that little extra Touch that we all deserve from time to time, the ' Presidential Suite ' is a must....spacious with a touch off Luxury..
We had room service and prompt and polite the staff were.
We had food at the BIstro which was well worth it's money, so yummy and great portions. Breakfast was all you can eat and plenty off lots off variety that would even put the food critics in there place...again yummy guys.
The gyms a great kick start to the day and the sauna and pool an evening relaxer.
The Staff are EXceptional each and everyone off you...well done fantastic Team play, keep up the Good work Guys and. Dolls.
We had a Lovely time and. Looking forward in coming back again one day SOON.
Thank you. Caroline.x

Room Tip: Executive Rooms are higher up and peaceful . All rooms are lovely but the Presidentil Suite by far i...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Pat K, General Manager at Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear Caroline
Thank you for your excellent review and scores
What a lovely treat to give to your boyfriend, its great to hear that you both really enjoyed your weekend with us.
I am so pleased that the staff were able to help you with your surprise.
The Lindon Suite is fantastic for that extra special night.
Its great to see that you made good use of all the facilities.
Maybe next time your boyfriend can treat you to a spa day or even a spa weekend when our new spa opens in September
Once again thank you for your great review and comments
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I used to stay at Suites for many years until my work situation changed. However, my wife and I were in the North West recently and I booked a one night stay at Suites. I showed her the photos on line of a standard suite but I actually booked the Lindon Suite (aka Presidential Suite).

When making the booking I asked the staff not to mention the room by name but only by number as it was a surprise.

On our arrival I was warmly welcomed back by the staff. My wife noticed that this was such a genuine welcome and they welcomed her as well.

A senior member of the hotel actually took our case and showed us to our room. My wife still had no idea of the surprise and still believed that I had just booked a standard suite.

Imagine her surprise when the door was opened to the suite.

I won't bore you with the details of the room as they are all as described on Suites Hotel web site.

My wife did notice what a lovely warm and welcoming feeling the hotel has whether your a first time visitor or an old and valued customer. Everyone is treated equally.

We ate in the restaurant and the food was of good quality, fresh and beautifully presented.

The self service buffet style breakfast is excellent with plenty of variety but you can still have food to order (boiled eggs, porridge, kippers etc.).

Nothing was too much trouble for the staff from housekeeping to the General Manager.

It is the only hotel during our trip where my wife feel asleep straight away. All of the beds I have slept in at Suites have always given me a good nights sleep.
My wife has decided that whenever we are in the area we will be staying here (not necessarily in the Presidential Suite).

My score out of 10....... is 11

Room Tip: All of the rooms are excellent
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Fraser
Thank you for writing such a lovely review and for your excellent scores and comments.
It was lovely to meet you as I had heard a lot of nice things about you and after meeting you and your lovely wife, I now know they were all true.
I am so pleased that we lived up to the standards that you had told your wife and that you both enjoyed your stay with us.
The Lindon Suite where you stayed is a fantastic suite with everything you would expect for a presidential suite, A dining room, Lounge, exquisite bedroom and a bathroom to die for. What a lovely treat for your wife and I know how much she enjoyed it.
We thoroughly enjoyed having you here to stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon, maybe you can treat your wife to a spa experience when you are next here as we open our new Spa in September which will have 8 treatment rooms, a thermal area, nail and pedi spa and a luxurious relaxation room. The perfect place to unwind, relax and pamper yourself.
once again thank you very much for your review
General Manger
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We booked in on a whim after passing a needed a bed for the night, It was actually cheaper to go outside and book online than to actually walk in off the street, Anyways the staff are very polite the room was very clean fresh and very spacious with a lovely bathroom and fantastic shower we had a wonderful sleep and enjoyed the cooked breakfast before getting back on the road, We will gladly return for sure and we hope you enjoy your stay

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your excellent review and lovely comments.
I am so pleased that you were passing and decided to drop in on us for the night.
Its nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a wonderful sleep, because that is what we are all about. The staff and food always get good reviews and we are very proud of this.
We look forward to welcoming you back here at The Suites Hotel and next time that you are here we may have our luxurious new Spa open which is due to open in September.
Once again thank you for your lovely comments
Llwyndafydd
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here many times and will come back again soon. We love the hotel and Liverpool. The leisure club staff where really nice to my son who has special needs and made him feel really welcome, thank you for that.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank John C
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review and for your excellent scores.
it is so nice to see the same face returning to us time after time and I am so pleased that you enjoy your stay with us.
I am so pleased that the leisure staff took care of you son and that they were really nice to him, they are a great crew in the leisure club and they do care about all the members and residents. Its really nice of you to give them a special mention
we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future
Once again thank you for your lovely comments
Mrs Pat King
Also consider these accommodations in or near Knowsley
Central Liverpool
30 James Street, Home of the Titanic
Titanic Hotel Liverpool
#15 of 99 in Liverpool
The Nadler Liverpool
#1 of 99 in Liverpool

Been to Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley? Share your experiences!