Hi, I am happy to share my experience with Atharva Lodge, Ganpatipule.
1) The lodge is located next to ST stand and temple/beach is just 10 minutes walk from the Lodge.
2) The charges are very economical compared to other lodges.
3) Service is prompt.
4) Rooms are well maintained.
5) Breakfast/tea/coffee is served though no lunch/dinner.
6) Ample parking space in the compound.
7) The lodge has stilt on the ground floor, one can relax in the open space provided for. We visited Ganapatipule (Atharva Lodge) during Holi festival (8th and 9th March, 2012) and enjoyed playing holi in the stilt area.
I shall recommend your stay at Atharva Lodge, Ganpatipule.
- Also Known As:
- Atharva Lodge Ganpatipule, Maharashtra