I have a bit of mixed views for this place. To start with, I found this location while browsing the net. I spoke to Mr. Samedar Yadav for booking this place and made an online payment. When my wife checked out this place she found that this hotel is inside the Indus Valley resort and Indus valley resort did not have great reviews. So once again I spoke to Mr. Samedar Yadav who informed me that though this place is inside Indus Valley resort it is managed separtely and he assured me that after arriving at the location if I don't like it he will refund me the entire amount. I liked that confidence and assurance so went ahead with the booking. He sent me the payment receipt and google map pin drop so that I could reach the location but the GPS went a bit wayward. So for anyone who reads this review and decides to visit and are using GPS to reach the location. Please set your destination as Nusi Holiday Home & Sanatorium. Just besides the gate of Nusi you can see a small uphill kachha (unpaved) road. Take that road for 10 meters and you reach the gate of Indus Valley Resort. Get In..You have arrived at your destination.
1) Helpful and co-operative Staff. Manager Vicky Desai always responds to your calls and being a local will give you good advice on places you can visit.
2) Rooms are well maintained and good sized. Beds are comfortable.
3) Bathroom and Toilet were well maintained.
4) Pool was clean. Table Tennis and carrom boards were available for play.
5) You could play your own music too in that area.
6) Ample Parking Space.
Not so Good Parts:
1) Hotel Lobby was dimly lit and I could see cobwebs and construction materials stewed around.
2) No one guided us on what to do if we need to order food or require house keeping services. We had to ourselves figure out how to use Gysers for hot water and could not use water purifier.
3) There are no intercoms connecting you to resturant or house keeping. We had to call the manager for everything.
4) We had ordered chinese food and found it a bit salty. Tea was a bit light and very high on the sweet side. So when you order ensure you mention how you want it made.
If you are looking for a place just to lie down and relax within the hotel premises then this may not be your location. But if you are looking for a neat place for night stay while you explore the tourist locations of Lonavala then I would recommend you stay at this quite and budget friendly place.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Bathroom cleanliness|
|Other facilities & amenities||Service|
Found this place while browsing for Lonavla hotels.
Its a budget hotel but the size of room available will beat the size of 5 Stars.
It has a nicely maintained swimming pool and kids area.
Away from hustle bustle makes this a very peaceful stay. Strongly recommended.
I have finally given a goodbye to the matchbox sized rooms in lonavla market.
Very nice holiday home in affordable price. I am too much concern about cleenness and hygiene, I found here Clean and fress bedsheets and odourfree environment.
I am a pool lover, pool water was also clean and chlorinated. Attendant was very helpfull for arrangement of food and other things. In beginning i was afraid for online payment but after contacting manager i booked this room. I stayed there for todays and enjoyed alot...