The Supreme 5 bedroom Aashiyana villa was a pleasant stay indeed. The villa has 5 gorgeous suites & a gorgeous living room with chic interiors. The villa can easily accommodate upto 12-15 people. Tonnes of fun with friends & family!
It is a really great place.
So many positives:
1. They have spent money on building the place. It has a distinct feeling of luxury and all furniture, amenities, etc is comparable to a 4-star hotel.
2. The staff is very efficient and hard working. They are also available at all times. You dont have to go looking for them.
3. The indoor swimming pool is of a decent size. Its not a kiddie pool. Its quite deep too with clean water.
4. The food is very good. They have a fixed menu but the food is really tasty. We didnt order anything outside the fixed menu but we know what they served us was freshly made. Nothing from the freezer. Also, they are using a room inside the house to cook - so the kitchen is very clean. They are not cooking in some hut in the back. We actually saw the helper mop down the whole kitchen after every meal.
5. The location is very convenient off the expressway. Looking for the lane is a little tricky so make sure you understand exactly on the phone. Trust Google Maps (even if it doesnt look like a road).
6. The owner is very responsive and ensured all our requests were taken care.
7. The rooms are large and spacious with very clean beds.
8. The roof is just awesome - we spent 80% of our time on the roof.
You can make out the intent of the owner by the quality of products he had placed there. The TV was Sony, the ACs were General, even the carrom board is an expensive one (easily 12-15k).
We were a family of 21 people, ages ranging from 2 years to 86 years and each one was very happy. Definitely recommend for all.
Ashiyana Villa is a place to go - big lavish Bunglow with multiple rooms and deck aesthetically designed with lovely interiors.
Indoor swimming pool well maintained.
Food was awesome and was cooked in house by the Host staff/ team.Guilt free eating guaranteed.
The Host - Mr Rizwan Patka along with his staff were highly warm and Hospitable.
Above all the resort stay was very Aptly price - A true value for money deal.
Need a quick break from the hustle and bustle of Mumbai or your daily hectic schedule ---- Aashiyana Villa is a place to go.Family Entertainment and Rejuvenation Guranteed
The villa is hugee! with an amazing indoor pool whch fits best for a pool party.
and all the facilities and services are available and good.
We had a family picnic and what an place to be for this family event.very nice property in lonavala for family and friends.The staff is not only courteous but also eager to serve at any given time. The food was all the more tempting to keep eating. Excellent team and efforts.
It is really one of the best resort I have ever visited. Rooms are really good.
thanks to Mr Rizwan, Sahil, Villa Manager and entire Team for such a wonderful villa...
It was amazing and peaceful staying at your bungalow..!
Enjoyed alot ...!
Wishing to visit again soon....!!
Strongly recommending to everyone Inshallah next time with meal I will be booking...!
The staff is verry hard working....!
Overall was a verrrrrrrryyyyy peaceful and relaxing experience....
Verry well furnished
Verry well cleaned
Verry well located
Reasonable cost of everything
A luxurious experience in a verrrrrrrryyyyy well budget...!
Staff is humble ,Polite, corporative ..
Feels safe with security cameras .!
About the Villa: The accommodation is beautiful, the swimming pool wonderfully refreshing, everything clean and beautifully decorated. The hosts were very welcoming and arranged and the food is delicious. We liked the fact that they have a well equipped kitchen and the breakfasts prepared by our hosts were delicious - made with fresh local / home produce and catering to our many dietary requirements! (I'd suggest-take a package which includes food).
We only had a couple of days here before continuing our travels but found the place extremely relaxing and enjoyable- Close to the city which gives a feel of outskirts too.